• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling gyroids, unorderables, and all orderables

hey again math :3 could I possibly take the three real paintings please? how much could you do them for? :eek:

Could I buy the mini poltergoid, tall poltergoid, and lullaboid for 30k if you still have them? :]

I do and you can. Are you free now? Also, do you want to host or should I?

Yep! You can come to my town if you want. I'll add and open my gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open.

Sorry, I was busy with something so I couldn't join yet. Now I can play :p

EDIT: We'll do it at your place

Last edited:
May I buy or catalog all your gyroids for 2 million bells? Please pm if you agree! Also can you come to my town?

Do you still have the Neutral Painting?

Yes I still have it. Does 396k work for you?

Can I buy the basic and neutral painting please? Don't know how much they're worth so I'll let you name the price.

I can definitely sell you the basic painting, and the other only if LittleNookling doesn't take the deal. Does 396k each work for you?

Back