Guess who?

Well nice to have you back.

I haven't been really active myself. I've had other places to tend to.

Gengar said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p
Aren't you on your break..?
Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.
Actually I have, it's just I've used the thing where you can't be seen on the log-in list.

:eek: But yeah, I'm here for a little while now. And yeah, I know you changed your name, Xemnas. Think I might've exchanged the bells for that, too...

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
DSFAN121 said:
Members from there came here and spammed. I gave TNZ (and myself) a little break ever since school began, but now we're both returning.
Ah. I've been wanting to take a break for a while now...maybe take a month or two off from TBT. When you can't even remember the last time you took a break, you really need one, and that's me right now.

:p
Aren't you on your break..?
Actually, no. If I was, then I wouldn't be posting this right now. When I go on break, I stay away. :yes:
Well Smart, you havent been on for a while actually. Incase I didnt already say this, I got my name changed...I used to be Xemnas.

Welcome back, DSFAN! I definately remember you, but I'm not sure if you remember me...my previous names were Blathers, and Xemnas.
Actually I have, it's just I've used the thing where you can't be seen on the log-in list.

:eek: But yeah, I'm here for a little while now. And yeah, I know you changed your name, Xemnas. Think I might've exchanged the bells for that, too...
Oh..duh! I think you did exchange bells.

:p Anyway its good to have both of you back.

^_^

Back