• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Guess the reference.

Looking back I'm really upset people missed Romeo and Juliet and Wizard of Oz.... those are CLASSICS!

last is from Skyward sword.... Ghirahim...?

I won't runaway anymore, I'm not going to take back my words, that is my ninja way

^well since they didn't post a ref

"Shall I tell you of last night's dream? Dark forms came to me, whispering of unspeakable atrocities."

Hunger games, Catching fire, from Finnick
'Too many questions from too many people. Sooner or later they'll find the answers'

Because it's you, I'd guess Eragon or some boring stuf like dat
''When you're ready to die for the sake of the universe, call me.''

Freaking Spaceballs

"And you can't piss on hospitality, I WON'T ALLOW IT!"

Last edited:
Itsoundssofamiliarurrg!!!

You know, one of the reasons I'm so awesome is because I drink beer. The awesome taste of this stuff bring almost brings awesome tears to my awesome eyes. Yep, it's so true.

Back