Goths

Because Trying to see if there are more people that are goth it is Entertaining it talk with one another with people who can agree with you

Marlon88 said:
Because Trying to see if there are more people that are goth it is Entertaining it talk with one another with people who can agree with you
What exactly do you believe a goth is?

Goths are free thinkers people who do not accept the moral rules of society because they are told "This is what normal people do" This isn't Moral" Thats what it means to be Goth to take the Right of Free Thinking So I hope you take my sentence to thought

Marlon88 said:
Goths are free thinkers people who do not accept the moral rules of society because they are told "This is what normal people do" This isn't Moral" Thats what it means to be Goth to take the Right of Free Thinking So I hope you take my sentence to thought
That's not Goth at all...
That's Anti-Conformity.

Megamannt125 said:
Marlon88 said:
That's not Goth at all...
That's Anti-Conformity.
You see guys? I hate idiots so this would explain it perfectly!

no, i'm not

is this going to go anywhere like "WELL DID YOU KNOW..." and then a bunch of facts i didn't know about goths followed by a jingle spelling out why i should be a goth?

no?

then why the *censored.3.0* is this in the advertisements section?

Back