• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Got your secret storeroom yet?

How do you get it?

You buy it as a house upgrade from Tom Nook. If you have something else to pay off first though, you'll have to finish that upgrade off first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought it was a secret pocket, and got really excited to have all that space in the inventory. I was so wrong.

I dont tend to hoard stuff I just buy/sell as I go.If I am bored of a set I sell it and simply buy a new one XD

But none the less, I still have it :)

I don't have it because I don't want to add another room to my house right now. I already have an upstairs and a basement that I'm really happy with and I'm just not ready to add another room to my house just yet.

It's the most beautiful thing about the new update, I think! I'm a huuuge clothing, sock and shoe hoarder, and I hated deciding what things to do without because I couldn't fit them all in my closet. Now I can fit way more things in storage, and I won't have to worry about having no room for things I like! Well, not for a while anyway, haha.

My only grievance is that the storage can only be accessed from your house, and so you can't take things from it while in someone else's town. I find myself digging into my closet for impromptu presents and changes of outfit often when visiting friends, and it's a bit inconvenient if I realize the things I wanted were in secret storage instead of the locker.

I got it but now I don't know what to do with it since I decluttered my town a few months before this update xD

Yes! So excite!

I lost my charge cable three days after the update, and just found it last night (yay)! So between playing the new Pokemon, I plan on finally moving all the junk I've hoarded in the museum rooms into my house! No more having to run into downtown to pick a new outfit from the 'closet' - YAY!

Back