🕰️ Got the time? 🦉

Do you prefer a face clock or a digital clock? Do you prefer standard time (1-12) or military time (0-24)?
i prefer digital clock. i'm dyscalculic and it takes me a little longer to read an analog clock. i can still sorta read both though, i just prefer digital clocks. standard time 100%. trying to understand military time is like learning a new language. i truly cannot wrap my head around it, so i just.. don't bother lol.

How do you feel about Coocoo Clocks?
cute! i was surprised to learn how expensive they were. like i googled cuckoo clock just to check them out to see if the one i had was one (it wasn't) and some of them cost as much as $200+?! automatically no.

Do you have a clock that was passed down from a family member?
nope!

Do you have a novelty clock?
there used to be a looney tunes clock in my house when i was much younger. it eventually stopped working so it was tossed away :(

Have other thoughts about clocks?
i like clocks (y)

Ooh, this is my kind of thread! :D
Do you prefer a face clock or a digital clock?
Personally, I don't mind. I like both of them. However, if it's an analogue clock, it must have a silent tick (sweeping hand) or a very quiet tick. I cannot stand the ticking sound of a loud clock and I have very good hearing! I have an analogue/digital clock in the kitchen and living room. It has a sweeping hand and features room temperature on the digital display. I have a digital alarm clock in my room with temperature display. However, I don't use it as an alarm, just for display!
Do you prefer standard time (1-12) or military time (0-24)?
Military time all the way! I wish Animal Crossing had a 24 hour clock option.
How do you feel about Coocoo Clocks?
Nooooooo!!!!! That would drive me up the wall. I would probably end up trying to put tape over the little door!
Do you have a clock that was passed down from a family member?
No.
Do you have a novelty clock?
I had a few when I was a child. The two that spring to mind was a Teletubbies Foam clock and a Sylvanian Family wall clock. However, I got my parents to remove the batteries as I hated the ticking.
Have other thoughts about clocks? 🤔
I hate Grandfather Clocks. Every grandfather clock I've been in the presence of is too noisy! I like clocks, but I'm definitely more of a wristwatch fan! :cool:

Back