• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Got a new computer :D

Me too! My sisters laptop just broke and to repair it was $400, so my dad went to Best Buy to look at laptops. He bought two for like $950 a piece. So me and my brother are getting them. He's going to repair my sisters, then hes going to get the desktop

I hope it's not MAC.... But then again Vista sucks unless you look up how to make it better without down grading.

THe computer is a 2006 HP TV Tuner with Windows Vista along with PVR.

I got it for $300 less then what it's worth

:D

I'm on a labtop right now as the computer needs a disk for the internet (it's not the computer, it's us.)

But now I can watch HD T.V. on my new 19 inch HD monitor. With PVR I can recored and rewind T.V. as well. All this and it's less expensive than the PS3

:eek:

I will also set it up so I can play the 360 on it but that will be for later.

SOLID.

I want a laptop, but my parents say I can only get one when I get ready to go to college. I got a Gateway 2005 Desktop with all the add ins and fun stuff, just with XP, no Vista.:(

But I like it. I really want a nice Sony laptop though, like the VAIO or whatever it is. That is such a G thing.

Nice HD Bam!! That's intense, I never thought of getting that on a laptop. Movies must be sick on it.

Back