Good zombies or clown movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm looking for a good Clown or Zombie movie to order off Netflix. Anybody have some that are good?

god i love shaun of the dead.

but it's more a comedy than a zombie movie, in all honestly. rom-com with zombiez.

Yeah, It is a good one...

I don't think I've ever seen any zombie movies..

Oh, and here's a tip: pr0nz + zombies + bloody gore + ghost pirates + shark-like sea monsters = head explode

Keep away from movies with that mix, I'm sure you'll die during the first five minutes of a movie like that.

[Nook said:
,Aug 13 2010, 03:34:15 PM]It.

That is all I have to say.
I'm sorry but the kids were better actors then the adults. Horrible movie, get the book.

@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.

Nic said:
@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.
it's a british humor kinda thing. same guys/cast as hot fuzz, if you like/dislike them.

it's not terribly long, but it's hilarious imo.

Psychonaut said:
Nic said:
@Psychonaut

it's a british humor kinda thing. same guys/cast as hot fuzz, if you like/dislike them.

Never watched a British humor movie. I'll give it a try.

Nic said:
Psychonaut said:
Nic said:
@Psychonaut

Never watched a British humor movie. I'll give it a try.
I really don't know if it's british humor, but it's in europe/england/britain/whatever.

london or something over there. i lol'd, and I think you should, too.

Shaun of the dead was funny.

Though it's not really zombies, I am Legend was a great, post-apocalypse film with mutated people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back