• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Good zombies or clown movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Posts
6,129
Bells
315
Dragon Tokens
0
I'm looking for a good Clown or Zombie movie to order off Netflix. Anybody have some that are good?
 
god i love shaun of the dead.

but it's more a comedy than a zombie movie, in all honestly. rom-com with zombiez.
 
Yeah, It is a good one...

I don't think I've ever seen any zombie movies..
 
Oh, and here's a tip: pr0nz + zombies + bloody gore + ghost pirates + shark-like sea monsters = head explode

Keep away from movies with that mix, I'm sure you'll die during the first five minutes of a movie like that.
 
[Nook said:
,Aug 13 2010, 03:34:15 PM]It.

That is all I have to say.
I'm sorry but the kids were better actors then the adults. Horrible movie, get the book.

@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.
 
Nic said:
@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.
it's a british humor kinda thing. same guys/cast as hot fuzz, if you like/dislike them.

it's not terribly long, but it's hilarious imo.
 
Psychonaut said:
Nic said:
@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.
it's a british humor kinda thing. same guys/cast as hot fuzz, if you like/dislike them.

it's not terribly long, but it's hilarious imo.
Never watched a British humor movie. I'll give it a try.
 
Nic said:
Psychonaut said:
Nic said:
@Psychonaut

I may give Shaun of the Dead a try, I just recently watched Zombieland and it was a 3/5 for me. But I'm ordering a movie off Netflix so it will be in the next two to four days until it gets in my DVD player.
it's a british humor kinda thing. same guys/cast as hot fuzz, if you like/dislike them.

it's not terribly long, but it's hilarious imo.
Never watched a British humor movie. I'll give it a try.
I really don't know if it's british humor, but it's in europe/england/britain/whatever.

london or something over there. i lol'd, and I think you should, too.
 
Shaun of the dead was funny.

Though it's not really zombies, I am Legend was a great, post-apocalypse film with mutated people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top