• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Good town names for a haunted village?

oak

Avatar by silh & Signature by taj
Bells
Island
Usagi
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
I'm turning my second town that I use for cycling into a haunted village. Only problem is coming up with a name. I tried googling haunted towns, no luck. The stupid 8 character limit is making things a lot more difficult. I'm open to all suggestions.

I also finished my dreamie list for the town, if anyone's interested.
Snooty - Mathilda
Peppy - Tabby
Uchi - Muffy
Normal - Kiki
Jock - Jitters (He might not fit perfectly but i'll put him next to Pietro & it'll be a creepy colourful clown area. Plus Jitters looks like he's cracked out & ready to stab someone lmao)
Cranky - Roscoe & Lobo
Lazy - Lucky & Rodeo
Smug - Pietro

Last edited:
oh really???
i got an even better idea
name it 444 BC 444=UNLUCKY IN JAPANESE SO SPOOKY
omg 2creppy4mi!!1

I've been trying to come up with serious names but all the ones I come up with are crap and/or too long.

I don't know if you can fit all of the letters, but I would probably go for Lavender, like Lavender Town from Pok?mon. That place is creepy as heck. But that might sound a little dumb haha... I don't know, good luck though! I'm sure that your town will be awesome :)

Aw man! I was gonna suggest Lavender! And I agree, that place has always scared me, and despite me being much older, I am slightly still afraid of the little town. Stupid creepypastas... Scaring me and stuff! That's why I'm afraid to play Gen I.

Hmm.. Deadwood, Casper, Hollows, Blackpine, Echos, Cobbweb..

Wow these are all really awesome! I particularly like Hollows and Echos!

I was thinking something simple like Tomb or Funeral, though the above suggestions are better :)

How about "Void"?

It can refer to two very real and scary things people have to deal with on ACNL, both the fear of losing their most beloved villagers to the void from hiatuses or TTing, and the fear of those who get to streetpass others of suddenly getting a horrifyingly ugly villager that will unexpectedly put their house at terrible places, destroying any attempts at properly landscaping

Back