• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Good Games for PS Vita???

Cam1

Opera Singer
Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Blue Balloon
Blue Candy
Togepi Easter Egg
I got a PS Vita for Christmas, as well as both North America released Danganronpa games, which I love to no end, and plan on getting the third installment when it comes out as well as the mobile app when it comes out. As you can tell, I like Murder Mystery Games. I also enjoy turn-based Strategy games (RPGs), as well as racing games and some fighting games. I am at a loss for what games I should get for it. Any suggestions?

Have you tried Persona 4 yet? Definitely get the Vita port if you haven't :D The plot deals with murder mystery and it's also a turn-based RPG. If you have, get it anyway cause it has some pretty sweet extra contents

Have you tried Persona 4 yet? Definitely get the Vita port if you haven't :D The plot deals with murder mystery and it's also a turn-based RPG. If you have, get it anyway cause it has some pretty sweet extra contents

I have not. It sounds like my kinda game, though! Is there a consistent story from past Persona games? If so, do you think it would be worth it to go back and play them, or would I be able to understand what is going on with just Persona 4?

I have not. It sounds like my kinda game, though! Is there a consistent story from past Persona games? If so, do you think it would be worth it to go back and play them, or would I be able to understand what is going on with just Persona 4?

Nah, they're standalone so you won't have any problems starting with the fourth game. I started with P4 as well. Though I do recommend trying the earlier games if you end up liking P4, they don't have the same theme but they're great games :D I think a few of the earlier titles are available in PSN?

Oh, okay! I will definitely go and get it! Oh, and I forgot to mention that the Vita came with a download for Borderlands 2, so I have that as well.

ooh ill be lurking this thread cause i need some too c:

• Some games i have:

- I have persona 4 but i haven't played it yet because the graphic style is just so off putting to me, but you'd probably like it! It sounds pretty amazing so you should try it out.

- The Walking Dead is a good game too. It's the type of game where your actions influence what you do and how people react to you and sometimes people's death (if you decide to be nice or be tough during the apocalypse). You'll need to figure out how to solve certain problems yourself.

- Assassin's creed lll: Liberation is a great RPG imo although not as good as the ones for Play Station itself. Plus it's the only one in the franchise where you play as a female assassin!

- Little Big Planet is a puzzle platform game you've probably already heard of. It's quite popular and real fun!

• If you like DC comics, i can suggest:

- Injustice which is a great fighting following an equally as great plot line.

- Batman Arkam Orgins are less about fighting and more about figuring things out. It's not a very active game but can keep you entertained for a while.

• Finally, here are some other titles I jotted down at my last visit to the game store. I haven't checked them out yet but they seem pretty interesting! You should look them up if you have the time c:

- Killzone mercenary

- Gravity Rush

- God of War

Best of luck!

Last edited:
ooh ill be lurking this thread cause i need some too c:

• Some games i have:

- I have persona 4 but i haven't played it yet because the graphic style is just so off putting to me, but you'd probably like it! It sounds pretty amazing so you should try it out.

- The Walking Dead is a good game too. It's the type of game where your actions influence what you do and how people react to you and sometimes people's death (if you decide to be nice or be tough during the apocalypse). You'll need to figure out how to solve certain problems yourself.

- Assassin's creed lll: Liberation is a great RPG imo although not as good as the ones for Play Station itself. Plus it's the only one in the franchise where you play as a female assassin!

- Little Big Planet is a puzzle platform game you've probably already heard of. It's quite popular and real fun!

• If you like DC comics, i can suggest:

- Injustice which is a great fighting following an equally as great plot line.

- Batman Arkam Orgins are less about fighting and more about figuring things out. It's not a very active game but can keep you entertained for a while.

• Finally, here are some other titles I jotted down at my last visit to the game store. I haven't checked them out yet but they seem pretty interesting! You should look them up if you have the time c:

- Killzone mercenary

- Gravity Rush

- God of War

Best of luck!
Thanks for the suggestions! And LBP was one of my favorite PS3 games before I sold mine 2 years or so ago haha.

Oop, forgot Virtue's Last Reward is also on Vita. I also recommend VLR since you like DR/SDR2. The authors of both games have worked together before and they have similar style of writings, so you're likely going to like VLR :D Not sure it's considered as murder mystery but it has similar theme to Danganronpa (a group of people forced into a game and has to work together to survive). While I'd usually recommend starting with 999, you can start with VLR if you want to c:

Oop, forgot Virtue's Last Reward is also on Vita. I also recommend VLR since you like DR/SDR2. The authors of both games have worked together before and they have similar style of writings, so you're likely going to like VLR :D Not sure it's considered as murder mystery but it has similar theme to Danganronpa (a group of people forced into a game and has to work together to survive). While I'd usually recommend starting with 999, you can start with VLR if you want to c:

Thank you! What is the actual title for 999? I can't remember it (I'm really bad at lists ^^)

Ys: Memories in Celceta
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed
Soul Sacrifice

ulEkLWk.jpg

It is a great game though, but I'm not a fan of the touch and gyro controls in some of the missions.

BUT YES MY LOVE FOR THE PLAYSTATION VITA, BURNS HOT! LIKE I'M NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE FREE CRAP YOU GET FROM PS+.

DIGITAL TITLES:
Guacamelee
Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru Plus
Persona 3 Portable (PSP Title)
Valkyrie Chronicles 2 (PSP Title [PS3 required I think])
Batman Arkham Origins
Minecraft
Terreria
Spelunky
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
SOUL SACRIFICE DELTA
METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (PSP)

PHYSICAL:
GRAVITY RUSH
FREEDOM WARS
PERSONA 4: GOLDEN
CONCEPTION II (Essentially Persona 4)
TEARAWAY
KILLZONE MERCENARY
RAYMAN ORIGINS
RAYMAN LEGENDS
CHILD OF LIGHT
TALES OF HEARTS R
LITTLEBIGPLANET VITA
MURAMASA REBIRTH
NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED
ZERO ESCAPE: VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD
MODNATION RACERS: ROAD TRIP
METAL GEAR SOLID: COLLECTION

THERE'S SO MANY TITLES TO LOVE

Hyperdimension Neptunia games(once they all get release here), Conception II.. HDN Re;Birth 1 and the later are probably the ones I put most hours in.

I wish I could recommend Ys but those controls.. nope.

Oh, okay! I will definitely go and get it! Oh, and I forgot to mention that the Vita came with a download for Borderlands 2, so I have that as well.

they are standalone, but each game ties into eachother in certain ways. EG in persona 4 you meet a few characters from 3 and visit the island it took place on. It's nothing major, but in all honesty, you will miss out on a few things and certain bits wont make sense. but nothing crucial to the story of persona 4.

Last edited:
ulEkLWk.jpg

It is a great game though, but I'm not a fan of the touch and gyro controls in some of the missions.
BUT YES MY LOVE FOR THE PLAYSTATION VITA, BURNS HOT! LIKE I'M NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE FREE CRAP YOU GET FROM PS+.

DIGITAL TITLES:
Guacamelee
Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru Plus
Persona 3 Portable (PSP Title)
Valkyrie Chronicles 2 (PSP Title [PS3 required I think])
Batman Arkham Origins
Minecraft
Terreria
Spelunky
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
SOUL SACRIFICE DELTA
METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (PSP)

PHYSICAL:
GRAVITY RUSH
FREEDOM WARS
PERSONA 4: GOLDEN
CONCEPTION II (Essentially Persona 4)