• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling lots of nice stuff ☺️ (U. May 3rd)

heya, i've got 2 purple roses that i can sell to you for 200 TBT each. the dates are:

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:27 AM
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:06 AM

let me know if you're interested !

heya, i've got 2 purple roses that i can sell to you for 200 TBT each. the dates are:

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:27 AM
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:06 AM

let me know if you're interested !
apologies for the late reply, I may be interested in one but I'm not sure yet. I'm changing my plans a bit hehe. I don't expect you to hold them for me, but if I decide I want another then I'll reach our to you if that's okay 😌

updated OP!

apologies for the late reply, I may be interested in one but I'm not sure yet. I'm changing my plans a bit hehe. I don't expect you to hold them for me, but if I decide I want another then I'll reach our to you if that's okay 😌

updated OP!

no worries, understood! i don't have the purple roses anymore, but will let you know if i manage to grow anymore purple if you're still interested ahah ;u;

i haven’t been active in a while so idk how much the lost star fragment or the blue rose water potion go for, so if u could lmk that would be awesome 💕

i haven’t been active in a while so idk how much the lost star fragment or the blue rose water potion go for, so if u could lmk that would be awesome 💕
I believe the star frag is about 700-800 tbt and the potion is about 250? let me know if you're interested 😊

Back