• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Gold ores (aka them nugggssss)

Hobbitonvillager

3 cool 5 you
Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
GIMME ALL YO GOLD ORES, YO
ALL OF DEM

PAYING 20K EACH (or more, I dunno)
fiance is trying to make gold furniture and he's too much of a dillweed to join TBT so I'm looking for him.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I have to step out for awhile but if you want I can just give you the whole golden set for free. Again I'll be awhile but I'll PM you when I'm ready and we can set up a time to meet!

I have to step out for awhile but if you want I can just give you the whole golden set for free. Again I'll be awhile but I'll PM you when I'm ready and we can set up a time to meet!

Whoa, for real?!?!?!
Oh my gosh, you wonderful, wonderful person.

So I have for you:

Golden Woman

Golden Man

Golden Clock

Golden Table

ABD(Cause you gotta get at your money when you're around all that gold... er idk. It just seemed funny to me at the time)

Gold House Model(No, not a golden furniture item but this is all just stuff I keep in my own gold room)

Golden Chairs - 2 (No table can have just 1 chair!)

Golden Wall Torch - 2

Golden Closet

Treasure Chest (That has more gold and jewels in it)

Golden Dresser

Golden Screen

Gold Piggy Bank

Golden Bench

Golden Table

Golden Bed

Golden wallpaper/flooring

4 additional nuggets incase you need them.

I don't know if you're on tonight sorry it took me so long to get back to you but if you are on then PM me otherwise message me with a time that works for you! I'm Central time!

Back