• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Shop GnomeSlice's 1TBT Shop!

Sorry for the delay! I was coloring something and lost track of time for a second there, coming over as my secondary character. Her name is Sweets ^^

Character Name: Forrest
Town Name: Fawkes
Friend Code:2852-7028-3105
Items you want:

Hanger Rack, Hot-snack Case, Menu Chalkboard, Pancakes, Tong-and-tray Stand, Bread-making set, Kitchen counter, Kitchen Dishwasher.

The items are a little all over the place I apologise haha I'm trying to build a cafe :'))

Items you want:

Hanger Rack, Hot-snack Case, Menu Chalkboard, Pancakes, Tong-and-tray Stand, Bread-making set, Kitchen counter, Kitchen Dishwasher.

The items are a little all over the place I apologise haha I'm trying to build a cafe :'))

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy working all day lol :). Your items are ready for pickup, just let me know when you're ready for me to open my gates! :)

alrighty! thank you! I just need to make a lil more and then ill send the tbt over

No problem, the items are available when you are! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'm back again haha!

Items you want:

I'd love these items if that's ok!:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/2VO4JGUuQq

Your items are ready whenever you are! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both of your guys' items are going to be on the ground, so I'll just open the gates for both of you :)

No problem, the items are available when you are! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your items are ready whenever you are! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both of your guys' items are going to be on the ground, so I'll just open the gates for both of you :)

OOO ok! I'm ready now, ill send the tbt then be on my way if thats ok c:

Hello again! :)
Character Name: Betsy
Town Name: Ylisse
Friend Code: in sidebar
Items you want: May I get the top, eraser sofa, narrow clock, notebook bed, notebook floor, notebook wall, set square table, Kintaro wig, mossy carpet, ogre's wig, sand garden (flooring), and stagehand hat?

Hello again! :)
Character Name: Betsy
Town Name: Ylisse
Friend Code: in sidebar
Items you want: May I get the top, eraser sofa, narrow clock, notebook bed, notebook floor, notebook wall, set square table, Kintaro wig, mossy carpet, ogre's wig, sand garden (flooring), and stagehand hat?

Sure! Also, but "May I get the top" which item did you mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have all of the other items ready, so just let me know what the other item is, and I'll be ready for you! The total will be 12 TBT :)

Back