• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Glow-in-the-Dark Sticker Windows & French Doors!

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
The very first Glowing Moss DIY I found was the Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers. I was so disappointed. There are so many cool items, and I got stickers. 😕

Who knew that I'd be crafting these things like mad to make windows and French doors?

The creator that figured out these could be used this way is an absolute Genius!

Are you making windows & French doors in your houses too?

For those who are looking to make these,

The creator code for the French doors is: MA-2668-7936-2620

The plain window panes (in last pic) is from creator MA-1911-9530-2484

7B78BDDF-D6B4-428C-9D0E-F2F48CA53ADB.jpeg

8FE43940-0239-45EA-A86C-8A7E251B5F97.jpeg

85EF9B7A-605E-49C2-A875-5856869ABD3B.jpeg

7CFD052D-B8D1-4BB4-9E45-C04C465156C5.jpeg

Last edited:
My friend sent me a video about this a few weeks ago, and today I finally found the DIY! (Although I found it a while ago on my other switch but don't have the DLC on there). Can't wait to give these ideas a go!

I've definitely been wondering about these as the pictures I have been seeing are amazing! Definitely inspires a few idea, but I need to get more houses done first.

I've only seen the french doors but I love all the variations that inazuma posted! Such a wide range of things that can be done with these stickers, I'm really excited to see more being made!

My friend sent me a video about this a few weeks ago, and today I finally found the DIY! (Although I found it a while ago on my other switch but don't have the DLC on there). Can't wait to give these ideas a go!

I hope you'll share some pics with us here once you've done some sticker decorating!

I'd love to use these, but I'm all out of Custom Design pattern slots!

It's such a shame, because the buildings on the Stormy-night wallpaper really annoy me (I want it for an otherwise Medieval themed home, and the modern buildings, as you can imagine, stick out a mile).

May I ask what the difference is between the stickers and just putting the custom designs on the wall? I’m a bit confused

I've been seeing this new trend for a few weeks now and I can't wait to try it out myself after finding some gorgeous window designs on Instagram, however I have yet to unlock the glow-in-the-dark stickers on HHP or find the recipe in a message bottle on the resort's beaches.

I'm definitely interested in trying these out. However, I haven't been playing playing the game as much as I would normally be after such a big update because I've been doing art and playing Fire Emblem instead lol. I'll get around to it eventually!

I have been having lots of fun with the glow in the dark stickers making faux windows and such for a bit now but hadn’t seen the French doors. Thanks for sharing the doors! :)

Back