• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Giving back a little

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (306) +
Hello everyone!

I came back to this forums after almost 4 years and I have experience nothing but kindness. I have almost all my dreamies except for Raymond but that's another story and he will live in my island eventually.

Anyways as a way to say thank you to all, I will give away 100 nook miles tickets to help you find your dreamies or whatever you are looking for in the game, I will divide in three prizes 50, 30, and 20, this way there will be 3 winners.

To participate you just need to leave a comment saying "Raymond move to Vanille Island" and you will be in, I'll use a random number generator to choose the three winners, your post number will be entry. I will allow one entry per person, if you want to keep commenting, just don't use the phrase and if that post is the winner I'll reroll until I find one.

The giveaway will end today, Friday 3rd at 9:00pm (eastern time) if you can't collect the price right away, don't worry, I'll be here all weekend.
Good luck everyone and thank you for being an awesome community!

Winners
50 NMT: CLAIMED

Raymond move to Vanille Island!!

30 NMT: CLAIMED!
Raymond move to Vanille Island!
20 NMT:CLAIMED
Raymond move to Vanille Island💜

Congratulations! Please send me a PM to agree on when you can pick your price. =)

Last edited:
Love it! Thanks for spreading the positivity around!

( this is a really cool thing you're doing. I'm sending you all of my Raymond energy)

(good luck with your raymond search and thank you for this opportunity! :D)

Back