• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Giving away, like, a hundred Blue Roses. Please take them.

FraudulentDimetrodon

Mae govannen!
Bells
Switch
4385-6048-3900
Red Envelope
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Green Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (445) +
Hey there! Blue Roses have overtaken the right side of my island, and before I just trash them, I wanted to see if there's anyone who'd like to have them instead~

The Rules
  • Tell me exactly how many you'd like (ex. 10 Blue Roses). Please don't just say "some".
  • It's first come, first serve. There's no limit to how many you can request (don't be shy; there's a lot and I don't anticipate many requests), but I reserve the right to set limits if needed.
  • I will visit your island to deliver the flowers. Please set out a space for me to plant the flowers and guide me there once I arrive.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks so much for doing this! 😊

I would love 20 if possible? Because I will spread them out with family member's islands as well. Will appreciate it so much!

hello!!! i could take 20 of the roses as well if you still have them ^_^

[changed mind]

Hi there! Oh, well, I still have plenty of Blue Roses, so you're welcome to have some if you'd like. If not, no worries~

If you still have them, could I have 10? Much appreciated! 😀

Yep, you can have 10! Sorry for the delay in replying; I had gone to bed.

I'm busy now, but I'll be available in around an hour and a half to two hours if that time works for you? If not, let me know, and we can arrange a different time.

I'll be around intermittently throughout the afternoon, so just get back to me whenever, and we can arrange a time to meet up~

Last edited:
Back