• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Giving Away DIYS & Recipes

You could come to mine if you like. My villagers love visitors but rarely get them. Just keep in mind that my island is still a work in progress.
Great! I'll get the DIYs out of storage, and you can send me a Dodo code when you're ready. And don't worry; my design style is pretty much, "Put everything where there's room in order to fulfill Achievements."

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Carpaccio di capesante
Firewood
Forest flooring
Garden bench
Natural garden chair
Tree's bounty lamp
Tree's bounty little tree

im interested in the following diys and recipes. you can come to my island to drop off. let me know when you are available.

Carpaccio di capesante
Firewood
Forest flooring
Garden bench
Natural garden chair
Tree's bounty lamp
Tree's bounty little tree
If you have time right now, I can bring them now. Otherwise, they'll have to wait for when I get off of work tomorrow.

Cake sale
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry lamp
Cherry pie
Mush low stool
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom curry
Mushroom potage
Mushroom wreath
Pumpkin curry
Sandy-beach flooring
Savory bread
Shell fountain
Tomato bagel sandwich
Woodland wall

Cake sale
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry lamp
Cherry pie
Mush low stool
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom curry
Mushroom potage
Mushroom wreath
Pumpkin curry
Sandy-beach flooring
Savory bread
Shell fountain
Tomato bagel sandwich
Woodland wall
Sure! I have to go to work soon so I'll probably be available around 7 PM EST (11-12 hours from now), possibly earlier depending on how long stuff takes me.

I checked my storage and I have cake sale, mushroom potage, and pumpkin curry.

I work today and tomorrow, but I am off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I can bring those to you anytime on those days if you are free.

Cake sale
Carrot-tops curry
Cherry lamp
Cherry pie
Mush low stool
Mushroom crepe
Mushroom curry
Mushroom potage
Mushroom wreath
Pumpkin curry
Sandy-beach flooring
Savory bread
Shell fountain
Tomato bagel sandwich
Woodland wall
I'm available now if you are. I also have a couple of new items if you want either of them:

Lily record player
Orange pound cake

im sorry that i missed your message. i am interested in both of those. i should be available tomorrow.
It's ok. I know it's hard to coordinate schedules during the week. I should be available around the same time tomorrow, and we can meet up on the weekend if necessary. I'll mark everything you wanted as reserved on the list.

Bump. I'm hoping to post another thread for giving away gyroids tonight, though that giveaway will probably be limited to the weekend because I really need to make some room in my storage. Anything in that thread not given away will be sold to Nook's Cranny.

hello! im interested in the birdcage, the garden rock, the iron garden bench, and the log pack if possible! you're free to come to my island - just let me know when you're avaliable! thank you ^^

hello! im interested in the birdcage, the garden rock, the iron garden bench, and the log pack if possible! you're free to come to my island - just let me know when you're avaliable! thank you ^^
Sure! Let me just empty my inventory and get the DIYs out. You can go ahead and send me the Dodo code.

Bump. I currently have the DIYs for Ornament Tree, Tree's Bounty Arch, and Tree's Bounty Little Tree if anyone is interested. I also have some extra Acorns, Pinecones, and Maple Leaves if you need them.

Do you still have these recipes?

- gold armor
- honeycomb wall
- iron doorplate
- mum cushion
- oil-barrel bathtub
- pile of zen cushions
- stone lion-dog
- ukulele

Back