Global Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be anyway for me to get Ione's card? :3 Please and thank you ;w;
You're so kind for doing this!

I may or may not have Ione! I remember there are a few villagers I only have 1 card of? But in any case though, she may be coming to me via mail! I will update you when I look through my stack and/or if she comes to me in the mail :^)

Hey Mimi! I can totally get you Ione, I have one coming in the mail :^)
I don't have any spares on my at the moment though ! But DM me your address and I can send her your way!

giphy.gif

may i ask for one (1) sherb and one (1) raymond please..... 🤲

This is really great of you! If you're still doing it, could I maybe get an Audie and Sasha card?

Hiya ;w; I know I already asked for Ione, which I received her btw! I forgot to give a rating (will do that shortly)
But.. would it be possible to get Judy's card too? I think that's the only one I'm missing from S5 >w>

If not, no worries! I just saw others asking for more than one, so I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to get another :0

Hiya ;w; I know I already asked for Ione, which I received her btw! I forgot to give a rating (will do that shortly)
But.. would it be possible to get Judy's card too? I think that's the only one I'm missing from S5 >w>

If not, no worries! I just saw others asking for more than one, so I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to get another :0
OH.. wait when did you receive her bc i hope you received her a while ago cause omg.. that's a long transit time..
and yeah! that's totally fine!
just dm me your address again o/

OH.. wait when did you receive her bc i hope you received her a while ago cause omg.. that's a long transit time..
and yeah! that's totally fine!
just dm me your address again o/
I received her a couple weeks ago! I think? I know it wasn't long after I messaged you my address that she arrived! No worries hehe :3 I am just forgetful and it slipped my mind to message you saying that I received her! T^T

I'll DM you my address now c:

I received her a couple weeks ago! I think? I know it wasn't long after I messaged you my address that she arrived! No worries hehe :3 I am just forgetful and it slipped my mind to message you saying that I received her! T^T

I'll DM you my address now c:
oh phew okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back