• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@Mimi Cheems Hi! Could I order 10 million igb and the knights helmet DIY? That'd be 12 tbt right? <3

edit: oops, messed up the tag
Yes, of course! I’m drinking tea right now and am away from my Switch but after that we can do the trade c:

Awesome! Do you drop off or do you prefer pickup? IDK how that works with the bank and stuff on others' islands, haha. Just let me know when I can send the TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

edit 11pm: I'm going to go to bed now, but if you wanna do the trade tomorrow I'd be open for it :)

Last edited:
Awesome! Do you drop off or do you prefer pickup? IDK how that works with the bank and stuff on others' islands, haha. Just let me know when I can send the TBT :)
Post automatically merged:

edit 11pm: I'm going to go to bed now, but if you wanna do the trade tomorrow I'd be open for it :)
I’m so sorry 😭 I fell asleep. I’ve been sick all week and I’ve just been resting ;w; Whenever you’re available again we can trade!

I’m so sorry 😭 I fell asleep. I’ve been sick all week and I’ve just been resting ;w; Whenever you’re available again we can trade!

No worries! Honestly, getting better is by far the priority here obviously. I'm available from now on for another +- 9 hours with some breaks in between :)

No worries! Honestly, getting better is by far the priority here obviously. I'm available from now on for another +- 9 hours with some breaks in between :)
Heya! So sorry once again ;v; Hopefully I'll be available tomorrow T^T

:) Hey there, would I be able to get 30 NMT and 2 million IGB for 8 TBT? Let me know however you'd want to do this (pickup or delivery) - I haven't had NH for very long so I'm not sure how this would all work ;;

:) Hey there, would I be able to get 30 NMT and 2 million IGB for 8 TBT? Let me know however you'd want to do this (pickup or delivery) - I haven't had NH for very long so I'm not sure how this would all work ;;
Sure! Typically I have traders visit my island so they can have access to my ABD. I'll let you know when your order is ready! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back