• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Genshin Impact

its still weird thinking that inazuma is actually coming considering how long we've waited.

The Genshin Impact Version 2.0 update is out! Good luck to all of those wishing for Ayaka! I’m going to be skipping this banner and saving for Yoimiya for… a certain purpose I’ll reveal later on in this thread. ;)

Here’s the update deets in case anyone’s interested.

I’ve been working on my team before going to Inazuma. I want to get them all to level 90 and their weapons there as well before going as I’ve heard from others that it can be rough there. Just tonight I finally finished getting everyone on my first team to level 80. Now comes the long, arduous task of maxing their levels out with their final ascension. In case anyone was wondering, yes, I’m building an all Pyro team for the overworld. Qiqi will be replaced with Yoimiya once she’s released. Inspired by @Rowlet28 ’s all Anemo team.

PASq38p.jpg

Rm6MzQO.jpg

qTv4loD.jpg

5aE4ZDm.jpg

Played a LOT of Genshin Impact today and finally achieved my first level 90 character! It’s not much yet as I still need to farm better artifacts for him, but I’m glad I’m making good progress on my all Pyro team. Next on the list will be to ascend Hu Tao for the final time. :)

XLlWBd8.jpg

I actually got Ayaka on the 2.0's release day, and I got her C1 yesterday lol. I was totally not expecting that, i just wanted to get up to 60 pity before starting to save for kokomi. i was really happy because i was planning to use her in my future team (which would be Klee, Kokomi, Zhongli and Ayaka!). Her C1 is really good so I'm so happy!
I'm also extremely excited for Kokomi, like, you have no idea. I'm definitely gonna be skipping everyone until her, and i'll be pulling for her weapon aswell because of how pretty and amazing it is! I still have to wait for about a month before her banner but I'm still gonna be talking about her everyday until then.

Played a LOT of Genshin Impact again today and managed to ascend Hu Tao for the final time as well as max her level out! Up next on the list will be Klee. I’ve also decided that I’m going to deviate from my earlier plan and go ahead and go to Inazuma before my team is any stronger so I don’t miss out on the event rewards. :)

QSOVhVl.jpg

A new Pyro character is coming to Genshin Impact soon. Check this video out if you haven’t already.

-------------------------------

I’m going to be wishing on this banner for sure. After having done her story quest and learning more about her, she has become my favorite character in the game. I can really relate to Yoimiya in the sense that I like to entertain others and make others happy. I also got the chance to try her out during her trial in the game, and I really love her special as well.

Anyway, good luck to those wishing on this banner and I hope you get the character(s) you want.

Update: My current primogem count is up to 2,895 saved primogems. I managed to earn a ton from completing the event challenges and quests in Inazuma. Been getting some from Blessing of the Welkin Moon in the game as well.

Check out these links down below too:

Yoimiya introduction and character information
The “Summer Night Mementos” Web Event

Credit goes to my good friend @Ryumia for the styling of this post.​

I did it! My character RNG carried me again and I won the 50/50 for Yoimiya four minutes into the banner!

prW21uz.jpg

With this, my overworld Pyro team is complete. 😤

efEMJ4A.jpg

Also got Sayu as well. :)

oykkEIF.jpg

A new Electro character is coming to Genshin Impact soon. Check this video out if you haven't already.

I will not be wishing on this banner. I don't have enough primogems or interest in the Raiden Shogun to wish for her. I may change my mind at some point because she's an Archon, but for the most part I'm going to skip.

Anyway, good luck to those wishing on this banner and I hope you get the character(s) you want.

Update: My current primogem count is up to 600 saved primogems. I spent some on the weapon banner in hopes of getting the Thundering Pulse bow, but to no avail. I guess it doesn't matter right now anyway since there's no characters close to coming out that I'm interested in.

Check out these links down below too:

Version 2.1 "Floating World Under the Moonlight" Trailer
Genshin Impact - Initial Top-Up Bonus Reset
Version 2.1 Update Preview: Fishing Gameplay Details
GENSHIN CONCERT 2021 - Melodies of an Endless Journey (teaser 1)
The Inazuma Diaries: Watatsumi Island & Seirai Island

Credit goes to my good friend @Ryumia for the styling of this post.​

Finally got my first 5 star weapon! Not super happy it's a bow but, better than nothing! Gave it to Fischl for now since she's the main bow user I use.
2021916838.png

No luck for Baal or Sara but I got Sucrose who was one of the 4 stars I still needed. Probably not going to roll again on the limited banner for a while since I'm still saving up for Gorou & Thoma (and a possible Albedo rerun)!
202191686.png

Ascended Klee for the final time! Was able to get just enough resources to ascend her and max her level out. :)

IBoVIqK.jpg

Zcppgj3.jpg

Up next will be Yoimiya, and then I can start farming for artifacts. 🥳

Just finished the most recent Archon quests, the Raiden Shogun's story quest, and reached adventure rank 54! Now there's only one more level to go until I'm stuck for awhile (55-60 is BRUTAL). :D

WX7SBVg.jpg

Recently spent some primogems on the weapon banner, and I got these nice items back-to-back. I ended up leveling both of them up to 80 and then gave them to Eula and Raiden Shogun respectively. I also have C2 Diluc now as well. :D

gTNkdkL.jpg

QQSbJcQ.jpg

Back