• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some I found:

Novi on TBT is such a stuck up ****. She/he thinks they're the **** and that they deserve every villager ever and think they're such a good artist and that makes them better. I hope they someday take their ****ing head outta their ass.

(but I like novi!)

I honestly don't mean any disrespect by saying this, but am I the only one who finds it a bit odd when virgins build sex dungeons in their homes?

I think someone on that is jealous of Novi.

Mary what the **** like where did that last bit even come from

OMG in irc yesterday we were talking about ac confessions lololol

There was one about you and trundle too xD

Just do /tagged/tbt and see all that stuff about us D: its not really nice . . .

there's so much to read lmao

I'm reading the tumblr crap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it's so funny what created that

yeah I'm confused, how do they do mafia? '~'

IF you've played Ace Attorney it's like that but you're not the only Phoenix Wright. Also you might kill people. You make someone look guilty and then get them killed off, hoping they were guilty. Good guys win when the guilty are dead, bad guys win when they equal or outnumber good guys.

IF you've played Ace Attorney it's like that but you're not the only Phoenix Wright. Also you might kill people. You make someone look guilty and then get them killed off, hoping they were guilty. Good guys win when the guilty are dead, bad guys win when they equal or outnumber good guys.

you play the part of both prosecutor and defense attorney

lol has anyone else read the TBT tag on the ACNL confessions blog? My goodness, all those people *****ing about TBT are so hilarious and kind of sad at the same time. I mean, some people are complaining about other people trading? Calling people sluts and a certain C word? Seriously? Get a life and grow the **** up. If they spend that much time hating on TBT, it's pretty obvious they really just resent TBT because they're jealous of it. Not to mention the hypocrisy: Saying other people are so horrendous when they themselves are being *******s. God.

Most of them are probably people with an inferiority complex from ACC, GameFaqs, Reddit or some other place that has an AC community. :rolleyes:

lol has anyone else read the TBT tag on the ACNL confessions blog? My goodness, all those people *****ing about TBT are so hilarious and kind of sad at the same time. I mean, some people are complaining about other people trading? Calling people sluts and a certain C word? Seriously? Get a life and grow the **** up. If they spend that much time hating on TBT, it's pretty obvious they really just resent TBT because they're jealous of it. Not to mention the hypocrisy: Saying other people are so horrendous when they themselves are being *******s. God.

Most of them are probably people with an inferiority complex from ACC, GameFaqs, Reddit or some other place that has an AC community. :rolleyes:

1 word.

AGREED.

Give it an hour or two and those sweethearts will probably be using every expletive known to man to describe me, all while preaching about how horrible the people are on TBT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back