• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute pillow!!
teachers cut points off for the smallest things like i got a perfect grade on everything for my presentation except he marked me down because my group was like..presenting it because i cant talk loud and i was spinning in my chair because i typed up the whole thing anyway and he took off a point for that :' (

Let me make your day <3 Stop it at 1:23 because the rest is blah blah. WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE. But you can mute it as the subtitles don't show the words.

Lol it's fake. Jk. Well. Only what she said is fake, so she could of been raging about cheeseburger's for all I know. Sorry to break it to you </3

Last edited:
Let me make your day <3 Stop it at 1:23 because the rest is blah blah. WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE. But you can mute it as the subtitles don't show the words.

Lol it's fake. Jk. Well. Only what she said is fake, so she could of been raging about cheeseburger's for all I know. Sorry to break it to you </3

that was me

cute pillow!!
teachers cut points off for the smallest things like i got a perfect grade on everything for my presentation except he marked me down because my group was like..presenting it because i cant talk loud and i was spinning in my chair because i typed up the whole thing anyway and he took off a point for that :' (
Aw man that sucks D: On my presentation I thought I'd be fine and I even made flash cards to help but I got really nervous and barely said anything :c

bUT HOLY JESUS NO SCHOOL TODAY

Urgh, the fire alarm went off today in school, so we all had to stand outside on the MUGA in the rain :/
Turns out someone in the sports hall kicked a ball at the alarm thingy on purpose to get out of having to play football...

Aw man that sucks D: On my presentation I thought I'd be fine and I even made flash cards to help but I got really nervous and barely said anything :c

bUT HOLY JESUS NO SCHOOL TODAY

Holy, holy!
God almighty!
He reigns! He reigns!
He just cancelled school for you-hoo,
God Almighty, he reigns! He reigns!

*Note: This is a parody of a semi-popular Christian song. I was not meaning any offense by this, and, if you so choose to take action, remember this note.

Last edited:
holy crap
(this is all live btw. i have noo idea whats going on. i hope no one gets hurt though)
but im just gonna copy paste
"THERE’S A LAW BEING PASSED THERE THAT WOULD TURN THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT INTO A TOTALITARIAN/DYSTOPIAN STATE BY NOT ALLOWING THE CITIZENS TO PROTEST

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS IN AN UPROAR, TENS OF THOUSANDS ON THE STREETS

The Ukrainian government passed the law without following proper parliamentary procedure, and thus it’s illegal. Since Ukraine has no independent judiciary to nullify the illegal laws, they have to fight for their civil rights or else they will be stripped away. Some people are having their Internet shut off, so they might not always be able to tell people what’s going on. GET THE WORD OUT! "

Last edited:
holy crap
(this is all live btw. i have noo idea whats going on. i hope no one gets hurt though)
but im just gonna copy paste
"THERE’S A LAW BEING PASSED THERE THAT WOULD TURN THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT INTO A TOTALITARIAN/DYSTOPIAN STATE BY NOT ALLOWING THE CITIZENS TO PROTEST

THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS IN AN UPROAR, TENS OF THOUSANDS ON THE STREETS

The Ukrainian government passed the law without following proper parliamentary procedure, and thus it’s illegal. Since Ukraine has no independent judiciary to nullify the illegal laws, they have to fight for their civil rights or else they will be stripped away. Some people are having their Internet shut off, so they might not always be able to tell people what’s going on. GET THE WORD OUT! "

Well darn that meddling Putin! Tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back