• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

General Datamines & Updates V.3

I was soo leaf ticket poor last year that I didn't buy the original beach! So I've been saving up for it this year! Haha!
Fair enough haha, good luck saving! Hope they re-release they actual Pascal item too bc I kept missing him always lol

There is one new announcement for today! 🤍

Rod’s Adventure Cookie now available! - Ends October 9th

Man, they better re-release that Poolside fishing tourney now since that was apparently the ones they keep using in pictures (and even to illustrate the current tourney!!)... Man, I need it.

Pirates Fishing Tourney available now! - Ends July 20th
Remember to get your trophies!

It shouldn't surprise me that now that I have a surplus of bugs from the other day's bug catching event that are hogging inventory space, none of the animals want bugs.

(I mean I could just sell them probably but...)

There is a couple new announcements for today! 🤍

Francine's Sea Cookie Restocked! - Ends July 29th

Pascal's Kiddie Pool, Underwater World, and Poolside Reissue Crafting now available! - Ends July 29th

2020 Beachwear Collection now available! - Ends August 16th

There is couple new announcements for today! 🤍

Hey Manta Ray Goals now available! - Ends July 23rd

New Ranks and HHA normal classes now available!

Those manta ray catching goals are probably the laziest things I've seen from this game in awhile. I thought the fact that you only had to catch a small number of manta rays meant they would be a little more rare , but no. I managed to complete all three pages of the goals in less than 30 minutes and didn't even spend any Leaf Tickets or anything.

Those manta ray catching goals are probably the laziest things I've seen from this game in awhile. I thought the fact that you only had to catch a small number of manta rays meant they would be a little more rare , but no. I managed to complete all three pages of the goals in less than 30 minutes and didn't even spend any Leaf Tickets or anything.
That's lucky. I got like 1 manta ray until now today... generally I hate those goal cookie goals things so I kinda wish they'd stop it or at least ut some effort and reward a good cookie for it.

That's lucky. I got like 1 manta ray until now today... generally I hate those goal cookie goals things so I kinda wish they'd stop it or at least ut some effort and reward a good cookie for it.
That's odd. I basically got all three of them more or less one right after the other.

For me, reward cookies are fine. Like, I was expecting the prize to just be a sea throw net or something.

That's odd. I basically got all three of them more or less one right after the other.

For me, reward cookies are fine. Like, I was expecting the prize to just be a sea throw net or something.
Well I'd prefer that honestly, not too excite for Rod's :p

Yeah I usually have horrible luck though

Zell’s Aquarium Cookie now available! - Ends Oct 19

Cool Scoop Scavenger Hunt now available! - Ends July 29th

There is a couple new announcements for today! 🤍

Bluebear's Party Cookie Restocked! - Ends July 29th

Jelly Reissue Crafting now available! - Ends July 29th

New yukatas in this update. After I've already spent a lot of Leaf Tickets on sailor outfits.

fml

Might have to get some last minute LT for that dumb Francine cookie, I need a rug or possibly 2. Not too fuzzed about the co-op yukata/kimono things but yeah they sure are greedy -.-

Back