• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

GB Micro

PIKMIN042 said:
It's like a 50 Dollar MP3 Player that plays GBA games.

:p
50 Bucks?!?!!?!?!?! I can actually afford that! YAY! *does a random dance* It's nice to know that the Play-Yan is coming out here...

Play-yan is a way to listen to music on your system, they have it over in japan for the DS i beleive, and its very popular, i cant wait til we get it

:D

Do you think you'll be able to play many songs on it? It might not be able to hold a lot withing a normal cartridge, so it might be very expensive... Unless it's built in, which it must be... >__< I'll stop talking now.

Ok. Thanks for the info on it.

u know u can make a game boy micro as a ipod too cause someone did that in japan or somewhere. i read this in a magazine.

Back