• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop šŸŒ»Garden Shop:šŸŒ» Hybrids, Tree/Bush Starts, Perfect Fruit & Silver Axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town Name: Atsukito
Items you're interested in: All pink roses and all pink+blue hydrangea starts!
What time you'll have your gates open: Whenever ur ready!
Total TBT: 27 TBT

Last edited:
Town Name: Atsukito
Items you're interested in: All pink roses and all pink+blue hydrangea starts!
What time you'll have your gates open: Whenever ur ready!
Total TBT: 27 TBT

Hello, I've separate all your requested items amd added you. I'll be ready for drop off as soon as you give me the ready. :)

Last edited:
Hey, Kuri !

Town Name: Welcome
Items you're interested in: 1 basket of Persimmons
What time you'll have your gates open: You tell me : )
Total TBT: 1

Hi Kuriboh!

Town Name: Everholt
Items you're interested in: 1 basket of Lemons & Persimmons
What time you'll have your gates open: Whenever you're ready
Total TBT: 2

Hi Kuriboh!

Town Name: Everholt
Items you're interested in: 1 basket of Lemons & Persimmons
What time you'll have your gates open: Whenever you're ready
Total TBT: 2

I missed this comment. Are you still available? If you haven't lost interest and would still like me to deliver, please like my comment to alert me so that I won't miss your reply :)

Hello, I've separate all your requested items amd added you. I'll be ready for drop off as soon as you give me the ready. :)

I'M SO SCATTERBRAINED I forgot all about this ahhh I'm sorry! If you're available today let me know! I'll be checking back every now and then!

Town Name: Arianne
Items you're interested in: all orange lilies, Black lillies and all blue roses
What time you'll have your gates open: almost always specially evening /night GMT+2
Total TBT:15

Last edited:
Town Name: Ros?
Items you're interested in: 10 cedar saplings, 4 blue violets, 1 silver axe
What time you'll have your gates open: I?m pretty much open all day today so whenever you like my comment, I?ll try to open within 10-20 min!
Total TBT: 19 TBT

Thank you :D

Last edited:
I'M SO SCATTERBRAINED I forgot all about this ahhh I'm sorry! If you're available today let me know! I'll be checking back every now and then!

Available now if you're still there. Sorry for the late reply. I still have your items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Arianne
Items you're interested in: all orange lilies, Black lillies and all blue roses
What time you'll have your gates open: almost always specially evening /night GMT+2
Total TBT:15

I'm not sure what 5:30/6pm is in gmt, but I'm here rn until that time pretty much every day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Ros?
Items you're interested in: 10 cedar saplings, 4 blue violets, 1 silver axe
What time you'll have your gates open: Iā€™m pretty much open all day today so whenever you like my comment, Iā€™ll try to open within 10-20 min!
Total TBT: 19 TBT

Thank you :D

Ok separating your items right now, I'll vm you once I'm ready to ship :)

Available now if you're still there. Sorry for the late reply. I still have your items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure what 5:30/6pm is in gmt, but I'm here rn until that time pretty much every day. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thatā€™s cool! Iā€™m in game now as well, and if itā€™s ok for you we can do this now or after you took care of other orders! Please Let me know if you prefer to come to my town or the other way around, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont really have any good drop off spots in my town. Could I pick up instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back