• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

Glow and ace are probably voting endless to look inconspicuous and try to make themselves look less sus. Bc realistically I only see endless getting lynched today

I'm voting Endless because I don't care anymore, congratulations you won, this game was mafia from the start. Now is just impossible.

At this point I'm not asking to get out of this game, because is LYLO, but you are making it really hard to even want to be here, I probably will just leave, have your vote, and you are planning to kill me so no point even trying. When Tensu flips scum, I hope you know you are the honorary 4th scum team member and they already reach parity.

Well that confirms my suspicions bc I know I’m not scum.

Also ace don’t take any of this personally! Remember it’s just a game and although it’s so easy to get heated and emotional, again it’s just a game in the end. (And I know I’m super guilty of this too so I totally get it) I don’t think anybody meant any malice towards you at all

anyway... scumteam wants endless alive over ace. Perhaps they instructed him to make this post in an attempt to switch the wagon towards an ace lynch.

Also ace don’t take any of this personally! Remember it’s just a game and although it’s so easy to get heated and emotional, again it’s just a game in the end. (And I know I’m super guilty of this too so I totally get it) I don’t think anybody meant any malice towards you at all

anyway... scumteam wants endless alive over ace. Perhaps they instructed him to make this post in an attempt to switch the wagon towards an ace lynch.

You got it all wrong, nobody strutted me to do anything, I just don't quit, because is unfair to the hard work others put. But my word are mine and I SAID WHAT I SAID.

Let's play a hypothetical here - what if I am teamed with Ace?
Everyone seems quite positive I'm mafia - what is the harm in leaving me alive over him?

Truth of the matter is that I'm not mafia and they just don't care about being obvious to lynch me.

don't try to convince me, bc ur just confirming that i'm town. esp glow who was willing to put me into scumteams if ace is town

but regardless, my towncore is epona and guava rn. go ahead and propose alternate scumteams if u rly think i'm wrong :)

me rn watching u guys play a completely different game than me

ees1F59.gif

guys i'm worried that ace is just town here his last post reads extremely genuine
Post automatically merged:

i'm scared of endless recent posts lol

i'm probably gonna vote ace sry sry ugh i'll try to be back before the day ends

P A N I K

don't try to convince me, bc ur just confirming that i'm town. esp glow who was willing to put me into scumteams if ace is town

but regardless, my towncore is epona and guava rn. go ahead and propose alternate scumteams if u rly think i'm wrong :)
What if I just told you that your towncore is wrong.

You think Ace is mafia. Please lynch Ace.

this is pure tonal read i know ace very well so i can read his frustration
which would mean the scumteam is endless/glow/tensu
regardless, i think it's hilarious how quick they were willing to turn on ace. but it does make sense bc he was the lhf in their scumreads
ace is the scum whose wagon is too fast

Back