Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

Honestly I'm leaning Aerious right now, just because I feel like it's opportunistic to say let's lynch an inactive. They seem like a good player who should know better.
I'm remembering my tinfoil hat theory of kat stirring up aerious/antonio was scum provoking caos

Unless someone want's to replace one of the inactive slots, we will lose 2 players today, one by vote and one mod killed, because we only have one replacement.
However if we don't vote off an inactive, it will be 3 people voted off.

I feel like voting for an inactive is an excuse for scum to get an easy townie lynch. (The inactive would be replaced if modkilled anyway)

wait but.. weren't you just.. saying u would??????????
i've been pretty pro elim mog/dedenne
antonio's eod reasoning is making 0 sense to me, as well as the swap to rng

Besides you? Dedenne. They've talked with others so there's content to comb through, but they aren't being super helpful so it isn't a huge loss, and I think they'd give a ton of intel on Epona.
not besides me. to how we navigate eod/avoiding people saying "they don't know" and suggesting rng, bc that's not providing ANYTHING useful for later and allowing maf to hide

Town already have a solution: A Ronishy lynch.
I am fully aware that you townread Ronishy.
If so, what's your reads on Ace an Antonio? I am very happy to vote either.
ace i'm horrible at reading. antonio i'm not understanding his eod switch on logic

I feel like voting for an inactive is an excuse for scum to get an easy townie lynch. (The inactive would be replaced if modkilled anyway)
the only one who's in contention 100% to us for being swapped is evan, who i'm very much against voting for
mog/dedenne/glow will be a case by case basis. whoever else has low numbers. we don't know how geo deems posts substantive, and maf will be allowed to clog thread bc "case by case basis" on determination

@epona i had more posts then 5 people therefore your reasoning for choosing me is poor.
Lol my wagon is so poor even maf are not coming in to defend me to confuse the townies

Besides you? Dedenne. They've talked with others so there's content to comb through, but they aren't being super helpful so it isn't a huge loss, and I think they'd give a ton of intel on Epona.

i hate this
'a ton of intel' just because i townread her is a reach

I think that we are looking really deep into this.

just don't post ok or agree
and I'm sure it will count.

memes add something more to it to make it funny and helpful

@epona i had more posts then 5 people therefore your reasoning for choosing me is poor.
Lol my wagon is so poor even maf are not coming in to defend me to confuse the townies

never once did i say i was voting you for a low post count

including dedenne in that list bc of unrelated convo/one liners btw, i understand their post count is high

I think that we are looking really deep into this.

just don't post ok or agree
and I'm sure it will count.

memes add something more to it to make it funny and helpful
qualm w this is maf could easily coast by the first few days by doing this, pop up later and help, and there's not much to compare to

ace i'm horrible at reading. antonio i'm not understanding his eod switch on logic
Antonio it is.
Can you explain this to me please Kat?
Let's say for example that Dedenne flips mafia. What do you think that would suggest about epona's alignment?
And same for the example where Dedenne flips town.

not besides me. to how we navigate eod/avoiding people saying "they don't know" and suggesting rng, bc that's not providing ANYTHING useful for later and allowing maf to hide
Lynching super inactives is just allowing them to hide just as easy, I don't know how suggesting an inactive lynch prevents that.

But to your question, letting people say I don't know is interesting because there will be people who try to come up with something and people who sheep it. That gives us important intel imo. It's honest to their emotions and it lets us see if someone tries to make a serious move admist the chaos. Advocating a reaction test at the end of the day under such high pressure feels incredibly sketch, in comparison.

including dedenne in that list bc of unrelated convo/one liners btw, i understand their post count is high

qualm w this is maf could easily coast by the first few days by doing this, pop up later and help, and there's not much to compare to

But maybe I just misunderstood previous games, but wasn't this always the case?

glow is mia in discussion but voted anyways, mog is straight mia.
who else? cake?

Let's say for example that Dedenne flips mafia. What do you think that would suggest about epona's alignment?
And same for the example where Dedenne flips town.
Aforementioned white knighting. Dedenne town makes me think Epona as my strongest town lean, whereas Dedenne maf makes me 👀 at Epona. I wouldn't say that in of itself would be lynch worthy for Epona, but it'd definitely make me want to keep an eye on her for the foreseeable future.

Back