• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Clothing G-Dragon - Crooked Outfits

oh mah gah

Bells
I had made these a long time ago but decided to share with all you KPOP fans!

Outfit 1: Rich Kids Tank
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo7_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo3_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo5_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo6_400.jpg

Outfit 2: Sex Pistols Tee
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo3_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo5_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo6_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo7_400.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, these look super amazing! It's clear that you put a lot of work and detail into recreating those designs c:

Last edited:
these are good, i don't like g-dragon in the slightest but you've got skill. i'd definitely use one fof your designs if you ever branched out and made different group wear. <3 i's kill for some zhang yixing outfits. or byun baekhyun.

Oh man, these are so well done! I can tell you put a lot of effort intro them- and I feel like with g-dragon you had a lot of options to go with! Thanks for sharing!

You did such a great job on these! I particularly like the rich kids tank and the monster coat!

Wow, these look super amazing! It's clear that you put a lot of work and detail into recreating those designs c:
Wow, thank you! Feel free to enjoy!

these are good, i don't like g-dragon in the slightest but you've got skill. i'd definitely use one fof your designs if you ever branched out and made different group wear. <3 i's kill for some zhang yixing outfits. or byun baekhyun.
Thanks! I do plan on making other groups when I have the time. (btw I'm Tao-biased but yixing isn't a bad idea lol)

Oh man, these are so well done! I can tell you put a lot of effort intro them- and I feel like with g-dragon you had a lot of options to go with! Thanks for sharing!
Much apprecieted! Thank you and enjoy!

i hate big bang but these are adorable
Hahaha, I'll forgive you this time because you seem to like BTS. Thank you!

You did such a great job on these! I particularly like the rich kids tank and the monster coat!
Thank you so much! Enjoy!^^

Back