• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

funy thing happened today.....

picklewarrior098

Bells
I was hunting in the forest for the deadly common butterfly. then i shook a tree. BEEEES AHHHHH! I tried to cheatch them but they stung me

:( this all happend right next to my friend robin's house. se started lafing and fell into a pitfall

MR.MAYO said:
I was hunting in the forest for the deadly common butterfly. then i shook a tree. BEEEES AHHHHH! I tried to cheatch them but they stung me

:( this all happend right next to my friend robin's house. se started lafing and fell into a pitfall
sure they did

;) he probaly PUSHED her intp the pitfall or she never fell into one.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
MR.MAYO said:

sure she did

;) he probaly PUSHED her intp the pitfall or she never fell into one.

***EDIT***

Back