• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Funniest catchphrase/greeting?

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
here is what i have to offer:

HNI_0055.JPGHNI_0021.JPG

I made Jeremiah the frog's catchphrase "bullfrog" as an obvious reference to the song. I also admittedly got kinda dark with Lucky's catchphrase "kill me", assuming he's always in pain.

Nana:
-Hit me (And it actually spread to Monty)
-No evil!
-Pansear

Monty:
-GRAND DAD

Caroline:
-NUTSHACK

Muffy:
-Nikonikoni!

I don't remember the name but I remember telling a villager "LMAO KILL ME"

The greetings are funny too. I had Blanche say "Eat my ***" and Nana with "Fist me daddy" and "Femonkey here!"
and Caroline with "It's the nutshack!"
Gwen with "Fabulous"

Last edited:
Have you seen that one video of a girl chucking a can in the hall and yelling, "This ***** is empty! YEEEET!"

Well, I had my jock villager say, "YEEEET" as his catchphrase. Now every time he says it, I imagine him chucking something at someone's head lmao

Giving Ava "i guess...." was funny
another favorite Sylvia saying "ugh"
i'll never forget when I one time made julian say daddy and it spread to almost every ****ing villager :(
i forget all my other good ones but im sure there is more lol

DELIJ7wUMAElAss

You can tell this person loves Pietro.

DELI42MUQAAmgLW

Well now I do feel more worried.

DELJo0DV0AAZt5r

Prince want some code language. Why not some assassin code language?

DELKadiVwAMz7yo

Phil could very well be in an anime with his beautiful eyes.
I make my smugs more intense than they should be.​

Back