• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States FT: NA Series 2, 3, 4, 5 extras LF: Series 1-4, WA

I'm not really collecting, just trying to get cool cards. My first pick would be Gladys.

I'm not really collecting, just trying to get cool cards. My first pick would be Gladys.
That’s awesome! I may pass on that. Gladys is a card I’d like to trade for a card I’d really like to have. Thanks though!

I have Derwin I will take literally any card I don't have that you do for him. Also my tradable cards are:
Rv 9
Apollo pending
Moose
Lopez
Redd 012
Bip top
Francine
Derwin
Klaus
Cheddar
Curly
Cherve

I have Derwin I will take literally any card I don't have that you do for him. Also my tradable cards are:
Rv 9
Apollo pending
Moose
Lopez
Redd 012
Bip top
Francine
Derwin
Klaus
Cheddar
Curly
Cherve

Is your Apollo not available? I’m most interested in him. If not I’d prefer multiple card trades.

Rv 9
Apollo pending
Moose
Lopez
Redd 012
Bip top
Francine
Derwin
Klaus
Cheddar
Curly
Cherve

Is your Apollo not available? I’m most interested in him. If not I’d prefer multiple card trades.
Currently getting Cherry and Patty for him but he hasn't mailed the cards yet not sure when/if he will. So if you have an offer for him that is equal I can drop him because he's been so fincky about the trade. Is there anyone else you want other than Apollo?

Currently getting Cherry and Patty for him but he hasn't mailed the cards yet not sure when/if he will. So if you have an offer for him that is equal I can drop him because he's been so fincky about the trade. Is there anyone else you want other than Apollo?
I would trade multiple cards for just Apollo to make it fair but I don’t want you to break a trade either.

157 Moose
257 Klaus
281 Lyman
288 Curly
298 Derwin

Duplicates that I can trade to you:

Series 1

049 Bonbon
053 Limbergh
059 Nate
094 Cyrano

Series 2
127 Kitt
I would trade multiple cards for just Apollo to make it fair but I don’t want you to break a trade either.
Honestly I don't see anyone you have for trade that I want for Apollo now that I am looking at but I do have 5 cards you are missing and 5 cards you have I am.

157 Moose
257 Klaus
281 Lyman
288 Curly
298 Derwin

For

049 Bonbon
053 Limbergh
059 Nate
094 Cyrano
Series 2
127 Kitt

I understand they are not your priority but neither are the ones I am asking for.

Honestly I don't see anyone you have for trade that I want for Apollo now that I am looking at but I do have 5 cards you are missing and 5 cards you have I am.

157 Moose
257 Klaus
281 Lyman
288 Curly
298 Derwin

For

049 Bonbon
053 Limbergh
059 Nate
094 Cyrano
Series 2
127 Kitt

I understand they are not your priority but neither are the ones I am asking for.

Oh no that’s cool. I just wanted to do multiples. I’ll dm you!

No longer looking for Mitzi. Looking for Apollo and others listed.

Mailed off all trades as of 5/7. Temporarily putting this thread on hold for now.

Back in business. Please read the initial post fully. Thanks!

Bumping again! Open to any offers. Even if it isn’t in bulk it won’t hurt to throw an offer out!

Back