• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [FT] Genuine Art [Every piece currently in stock] / [LF] TBT (50-200)

hello! would you be willing to trade a leo sculpture diy + 50 tbt for the rock head statue!

Hey! I actually just got the Leo sculpture DIY. Sorry I didn't update the list in time. But I can cut you a deal. Is 100 TBT for the rock head statue okay?

are you still looking for genuine statues? i can trade an ancient statue, familiar statue, informative statue or mystic statue for your graceful and wild painting (left)?

Hey! I was able to get the genuine statues I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer though!

Hey! I actually just got the Leo sculpture DIY. Sorry I didn't update the list in time. But I can cut you a deal. Is 100 TBT for the rock head statue okay?

Hey! I was able to get the genuine statues I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer though!
yeah! i’d love to do 100 tbt for the statue!

Sorry I was busy with my other trade thread and completely missed these notifications!!

yeah! i’d love to do 100 tbt for the statue!

Sounds good! Please send me a Dodo code when you're ready.

hi khris can i get a

Detailed Painting
Wild Painting Left Half

thanks for 100tbt

Sounds good! Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

Closing the store for restock. Will open again Saturday/Sunday!

Last edited:
Bump! Updated stock. Unfortunately I left my game on and it moved to a different week, so I've lost Redd and Celeste in the same night. So this will likely be the last stock update for a little while (I've been on this day for maybe 2 weeks now haha).

As always bulk buys can be negotiated!

Back