• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Fruit trade

LuceFlowers

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi, first time on here so hopefully I’m vaguely doing this right

I’m looking for pears, cherries and oranges if anyone has any to trade

I can trade fruit (I have peaches, apples and coconuts), bells, or if anyone wants specific furniture I might have it

My island is finished so visitors are more than welcome, just finally getting around to collecting all the fruit as I don’t have any friends that play acnh

That would be amazing, is there anything you need that I can trade for them? It’s 1pm British time here but I can give you a dodo code any time today or tomorrow if you can be online then

Actually, I wouldn't mind visiting myself, since me and my roommate are missing quite a few fruits. Please let me know what I need to set this up. :)
Hi, I have all fruits and crops and can drop some of to you, free of charge. Let me know what you need. :) You need a Nintendo Switch Online membership. If you've already got that, then head to your airport. Speak to Orville and he'll give you options, then select the following options:
  • I want visitors
  • Online play
  • Roger
  • Invite via Dodo code
  • The more the merrier
  • Yeah, invite everyone
  • The you'll get you're Dodo code and give that to whoever you want to visit your island.
Hope that helps!

Hi, I have all fruits and crops and can drop some of to you, free of charge. Let me know what you need. :) You need a Nintendo Switch Online membership. If you've already got that, then head to your airport. Speak to Orville and he'll give you options, then select the following options:
  • I want visitors
  • Online play
  • Roger
  • Invite via Dodo code
  • The more the merrier
  • Yeah, invite everyone
  • The you'll get you're Dodo code and give that to whoever you want to visit your island.
Hope that helps!

Ahhh, thank you very much. :) I should be ready to go whenever you're ready, so to speak... if it helps, I just need two cherries, two oranges, and two pears (with one for me and one to send to my partner).

Thanks again!

Ahhh, thank you very much. :) I should be ready to go whenever you're ready, so to speak... if it helps, I just need two cherries, two oranges, and two pears (with one for me and one to send to my partner).

Thanks again!
I'll bring you 2 stacks of each to start you off, I have loads! If you send me a Dodo, I'll be right over!

I really need som pears, peaches, and bamboo! I have cherries, oranges, and apples to trade. Please i am desperate!

I have pears and bamboo I can trade for apples
Post automatically merged:

I really need som pears, peaches, and bamboo! I have cherries, oranges, and apples to trade. Please i am desperate!
I can trade

Hello :)

I'm trading cherries, coconuts, oranges, and peaches for apples and pears. I'm from the US, eastern time zone. You can contact me here or my discord, which is Faucet#7435

• I want visitors
  • Online play
  • Roger
  • Invite via Dodo code
  • The more the merrier
  • Yeah, invite everyone
Hope that helps!
Hello, if you don't mind, I might take you up on that offer. I could trade you something if you wanted, and if you're willing to trade, let me know please.

Hello, if you don't mind, I might take you up on that offer. I could trade you something if you wanted, and if you're willing to trade, let me know please.
Sorry for the late reply, I was in bed. If you still need fruits or vegetables, I should be available until 8pm (GMT). Nothing needed in return!

Hello, I'm in need of orange and pear trees. I can trade for apples, cherries, and peaches if needed. I'm from Pacific time zone or GMT-8. Thanks

Hello, I'm in need of orange and pear trees. I can trade for apples, cherries, and peaches if needed. I'm from Pacific time zone or GMT-8. Thanks
Hi Yuki Do you still need orange and pear? I have. I only need peach
Post automatically merged:

I got my peaches thanks

Last edited:
Back