• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Friends codes...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
guys, i really dont think we should say them out loud... if nintendo didn't want us to, im pretty durn sure they have a good reason... i have my own idea's on why they dont want us too... i think if some hacker learns your friends code, he can hack your computer, not your DS, your computer... because to get online, you need to put up a bunch of info, its like pointing a target at yourself... the only reason hackers cant get it, is because they dont have your friend code... the second they get that, they can hack you...

thats what im thinking atleast... why else would they not want us to say them outloud?

so yeah, i suggest we still keep it at as a PM only thing.

That's impossible. A Friend Code is generated depending on your DS pin # and your game pin #. Nintendo doesn't want us to give them out because, for example, in Animal Crossing, someone can come to your town and start cussing and stuff...

Bulerias said:
That's impossible. A Friend Code is generated depending on your DS pin # and your game pin #. Nintendo doesn't want us to give them out because, for example, in Animal Crossing, someone can come to your town and start cussing and stuff...
Yes, but only after you add them yourself.

I'm pretty sure the people here are trustworthy.

And MKDS doesn't even have any chat features.

I don't even have my Friend Code yet, Because I've never played online.

Everytime I try it says it can conect to the hotspot but not the server.

could we atleast make the board so not just anyone could read it... you never know who is waltzing through here.

i say, make it next to the Racers Ahead board... and only active members can get in... that way we dont have people joining just for the sake of finding peoples codes... i really think this would be smarter than just having them laying around.

but yeah, either way, mine will be a PM only thing.

yea i think the board thing is a good idea because when i get a ds and mkds i can show everbody my true power!!!! with my all mighty DAISY AND PEACH!!!

Back