• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Friendly Villager Adoption - [In Boxes:] - [ONLINE]

Diana has moved in!

58px-Diana.png

Hippeux is in boxes!

69px-David.png

UPDATE: VOIDED

ADD THIS FC: 1521-4048-8322

Last edited:

Bluebear has moved in!

58px-Bluebear_NL.png

Truffles has moved in!

58px-Truffles_NL.png

Hopper is in boxes!

70px-Hopper_NL.png

Last edited:

Kitty has moved in!

44px-Kitty_NL.png

Molly is in boxes! (Tier Two Villager - Requires Dreamie Proof)

Molly.png

UPDATE: ADOPTED! :)

Last edited:
Can i take her?

Sorry about the delay; had to take a phone call. I was really hoping for dreamie proof, but your reputation on this site is really great, so I will go ahead and make an exception :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open when you're ready :)

Sorry about the delay; had to take a phone call. I was really hoping for dreamie proof, but your reputation on this site is really great, so I will go ahead and make an exception :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open when you're ready :)

I'm new here so what is dreamie proof? Please explain

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW I added you as a friend ..would you please also add me? Thank you.

I'm new here so what is dreamie proof? Please explain

Where you list your dream villagers in your profile and/or in your signature. Some cyclers are more picky than others and like picture proof like what's in my signature for LoveLand. Others only need to see text as proof (that's how I usually am).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know this is going to post merge, but Molly has not moved out. I always go back to check homes afterward, and she is still there in boxes. I have made an attempt to contact Witch, but no reply yet.

Annalise has moved in!

64px-Annalise_NL.png

Truffles is in boxes!

58px-Truffles_NL.png

Last edited:

Marina has moved in!

68px-Marina_NL.png

Groucho is in boxes!

57px-Groucho_NL.png

Last edited:

Chadder has moved in!

62px-Chadder.png

Sterling is in boxes!

60px-Sterling_NL.png

Last edited:
Can you hold sterling for a while so I can TT someone out?? He's one of my all time favorites!

Okay had to give up drift but I have room for sterling now. Could I come in and out of your town before claiming sterling to clear my void? That way drift will at least show up in my shopping area.

Okay had to give up drift but I have room for sterling now. Could I come in and out of your town before claiming sterling to clear my void? That way drift will at least show up in my shopping area.

Yeah, that would be fine! Adding you now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope you made it back without a Resetti!

Back