• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Freya the Pink Snooty Wolf (voided)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Freya

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
EDIT: I'll be going to bed soon, and I'm afraid it seems Freya is gonna be voided 😟 So sorry, but board closed.

I've got her picture and, although she's a doll, I'm happy to finally free up some space for a new snooty lady! She'll be in boxes tomorrow (8/16/20) and is free to a good home! First come, first serve. I'll be online... pretty much all day tomorrow since I'll have nothing better to do (and, y'know, the fair and all) so whoever lets me know they want her first can have her. No need for payment or anything in exchange 😊

As a note- she is NOT original. I've given her lots of clothing and... maybe some furniture? I know she traded me for my Incense Infuser or whatever it's called the other day. She also may wear custom designs, but I believe talking to Isabelle can get rid of them (they're nothing offensive, of course- just some souvenir hoodies from my island). If you're okay with all that, and can take her tomorrow, she's all yours!

Last edited:
I would love to have her!
Awesome! Let me load up the game and I'll get you a Dodo Code and she's all yours 😊
(oh- one last note, it's October in my game, so there may be "spoilers" if you don't want to see what islands look like in fall, hope that's okay!)

Perfectly fine with me, i’ve aggressively TT’d into winter so I understand! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back