• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Free Stuff! (OFFLINE-check post if you have reserved items!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckvely

ς(>‿<.)
Bells
Switch
1663-6750-7318
Island
Blueming
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (1941) +
Take what you want! :)
(Please try to be ready to trade as well)
Reserved items will stay reserved for up to a week.
Most items are no longer available, and have been taken off the list.

News:
-I haven't been receiving any PM/VM's regarding items, and no one has confirmed if they still want their items.
-All of the one-week reservations have expired :(
-Please PM/VM me if you have seen this message and still want your items, otherwise I will take your items off reservation and give them to someone else~
-I don't want to keep these items for much longer, so ALL items, whether reserved or not, will be taken off reservation on January 31!

(*=reserved)
Items:
Backgammon wall
Brown argyle skirt
Bunny c. balloon x2
Cloche hat
Creepy wall
Egg bed
Flan tank
Floppy hat
Funky wig
Golden wall
Kart
Katie's pic x2
Mush bed
Mush TV x2
Mush wall lamp
Red hibiscus start x3
Red pinwheel
Sci-fi floor
Scoot's pic
Solemn painting
Star bopper
Tartan plaid outfit
Tortoise specs
Trench coat
Tweeter x3
Wheat bundle x6
White tuxedo jacket

Don't forget to check back for new items!

Last edited:
May I please take the Gracie wallpaper and and the white tuxedo jacket? :blush:

Last edited:
Hi! may I have the Creepy Statue, clock, stone, ladder shades, tweeter, and shoji screen?

Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see that you replied! I would prefer your town ( I have paths :l) but we could go to my town if you'd feel more comfortable. And I'd be ready in around five minutes because I have to do something really quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back