• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fortune Cookies

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
So I spent all the leaf tickets I was hoarding on Marshall fortune cookies. I got all the items (and lots of multiples) EXCEPT THE KITCHEN!!

I don't buy leaf tickets so I won't be buying anymore cookies, unless they have more events that give a lot of leaf tickets as rewards.

This is my setup...I wish I had that kitchen to replace one of the two sweets cases!!!!

FyvObSG.png

Last edited:
Cute! I got the little hat with the free Marshall cookie on the first day, then bought a Marshall cookie and got... the hat. Sigh...

I got the pastry shop counter from my free cookie. I wonder if anyone was lucky enough to get the kitchen?

I spent all of the 1,250 leaf tickets I had saved up. That's 25 cookies, and not one kitchen. I'm losing motivation to keep playing this game.

Get the ice cream display from Peanut in the meantime. That would work.

Last edited:
Did you use your stamps already? How many stamps does the final item you need cost? These cookies are sounding worse by the thread. :(

That's adorable! I was lucky to get a pastry shop counter and a maid dress from my first few cookies, but unfortunately I'll be relying on the restocks to get more character cookies :c

it looks super cute! You always make the cutest campsites!

Unfortunately I probably won't get very many of the fortune cookie items due to the sheer cost of them.
But I did get the pastry display with my free one!

Last edited:
The kithen is huge compared to the sweets display case. :{ They really need to give us more space if items are going to just keep getting bigger.

24o985c.jpg

How do you open the free cookie?

Open your " Items " tab, then press the " ... " button near the top and then press on the button that looks like a fortune cookie.

Did you use your stamps already? How many stamps does the final item you need cost? These cookies are sounding worse by the thread. :(

Each cookie gets you one stamp. You need a full card of 10 stamps to trade. The only things you can get with one card are the common items. The rare items cost 5 cards (50 cookies!!!) and the kitchen costs 10 full cards (100 cookies!!!!)

So I have two and a half cards from the 25 cookies I bought, but they are pretty much useless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Get the ice cream display from Peanut in the meantime. That would work.

I think you're right. I'll stick with the ice cream display, and now that I know how huge the kitchen is, I'm not sure I want it!

HgDtN6v.png

Last edited:
I’m going to have to add you so I can see your camp. Looks good! I found you in the ID thread.

The kithen is huge compared to the sweets display case. :{ They really need to give us more space if items are going to just keep getting bigger.

24o985c.jpg

Is the kitchen 3x3 squares or 2x3? I can see it's 3 wide, but I can't tell how deep it is from your pic.

Wow! I logged in just now and got the free Rosie cookie and it had the Rosie's yellow stage in it! Lucky!

BTW, the song the animals sing from the new stages is different. It is

Bubblegum KK

Edit. Sorry never mind I think I was mixed up. I thought I got the kitchen without leaf tickets but I think I must have bought one looking at my leaf ticket balance. Was so distracted last night I can?t recall. Should have waited till I was giving all of my attention to the game.

Last edited:
I got the kitchen from a 50 ticket cookie. I didn't really understand the event and how it all worked, so I thought I'd just get the one cookie and see. Luckily, I got the one thing I really wanted.

I got Filbert's rocket launcher with a 5,000 bell cookie.

I actually got the Kitchen with my second cookie purchase. However, a few purchases later, in addition to most of the pastry shop items, I now have way too many shop uniforms!

Last edited:
I actually got the Kitchen with my second cookie purchase. However, a few purchases later, in addition to most of the pastry shop items, I now have way too many shop uniforms!

Yeah, this is why this feels super icky. I'm really happy you got the kitchen, but there is zero guarantee that people can get the full set. You will have people with better luck getting the rarest items from the freebies and others who won't get the full set even after spending their entire savings like the OP. Maybe there will be a cookie sale or an event where we can earn more tickets. (Crosses fingers)

Back