• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Fortune cookies hate me

I've gotten my 2nd pipe in a row today. And I didn't even have a winning ticket the other time.
I'll trade you a pipe for a Pikmin hat.

I haven't gotten a single Zelda item, and that is all I ask for. =(

I got my game delivered today a day early (Europe) and with my first winning ticket I got the Samus mask. I really want Majoras Mask tho, I wont rest till its mine.

With the three days I have played I got the blue Pikman hat, the 1-up mushroom, and the S.S. Dolphin. Which also reminds me, when will the catalog be opened up? Do I have to fully upgrade the shop?

I managed to get the Pipe yesterday (w00) and the red Pikmin hat today (not so woo). Hopefully tomorrow I'll get something new too!

My first fortune cookie was the Triforce! It plays the intro noise to A Link to the Past and sits proudly in the middle of my house. I also received Midna's Mask and the pipe.

I've been wearing the mask and all my villagers feel the need to constantly comment on it and how they can't see my eyes through the mask...even though one of my eyes is visible.

I'm really hoping to get the Master Sword one sooner than later.

Back