for the member faq!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
That sounds like a pretty good idea...and maybe if you wanted you could put friend codes?
I would have to say no to friend codes, since someone could take them and use them against you, in a way. Those are to be PM only, as I thought it was said here. At least that's my policy. As for the game name thing, if we did that for one game, we may have to do it for all, unless we do only your DS User name, which is an okay idea.

i did not mean friend codes.
we'd only include names for big games (mkds, acww, mph?).

DarthGohan1 said:
i did not mean friend codes.
we'd only include names for big games (mkds, acww, mph?).
Well, if there would be more than one game, I would say put this in a different thread, maybe in the DS board. It fits there more than it does in Tech Support.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
That sounds like a pretty good idea...and maybe if you wanted you could put friend codes?
I would have to say no to friend codes, since someone could take them and use them against you, in a way. Those are to be PM only, as I thought it was said here. At least that's my policy. As for the game name thing, if we did that for one game, we may have to do it for all, unless we do only your DS User name, which is an okay idea.
Yeah...you're right, because then everyone could have it.

You have 311 posts PMS!

:eek:

Anyways, I'm contesting the verdict on friend codes, as both people have to acknowledge eachother's codes.

It's their choice.

Back