• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling For Sale: Some Saharah walls and floors, and a Cutting Board DIY. TBT preferred!

Hirisa

Art School Crybaby
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Peach (Fruit)
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
New Horizons Token
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hi there and thanks for reading the 300th closet cleanout thread of the day! I've managed to amass a buncha wallpapers that I don't need as well as a couple of DIYs that I already know (and my partner and regular ACNH co-op friends know) so here I am, selling them for TBT! Make an offer if you are interested!

And now, the goods.

DIYs
Cutting Board
Cool Hyacinth Wreath

Wallpapers
Ancient wall
Circuit board wall
Chainlink Fence
Magma Cavern wall

Floors
Saharah's desert
Lava floor
Palace tile

Last edited:
Hi would 5 TBT be okay for the misty garden?
Hello, yes that’s fine! Please send me a dodo code when you’re available to trade. I will be around for another half hour, then I need to work but will be back this evening.

Okay I will be on later as well so just let me know when you're ready!
Aw shoot, it seems we’ve missed each other ( pretty sure the epic nap I took didn’t help). I’ll hang onto the wall for you and hopefully we can connect tomorrow.

Also, readers of this thread: I have a new obsession: the Ramshackle wall! If anyone has it for trade, PM me please. And thanks!

Aw shoot, it seems we’ve missed each other ( pretty sure the epic nap I took didn’t help). I’ll hang onto the wall for you and hopefully we can connect tomorrow.

Also, readers of this thread: I have a new obsession: the Ramshackle wall! If anyone has it for trade, PM me please. And thanks!
No problem! Just DM me :)

Hi :) I have the Ramshackle wall you're looking for! Would you be willing to do 10 TBT for it?

hey! i believe i have the ramshackle wall, would like to trade it for palace tile if possible! ^^

hey! i believe i have the ramshackle wall, would like to trade it for palace tile if possible! ^^
I am so sorry but I have accepted a trade for the ramshackle wall through private message!

The palace tile is still available though!

Back