For PC Gaemin

Psychonaut

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The Site

Razer is giving away a mouse or keyboard (sucks not both, but eh), t-shirt, messenger bag, some kinda cable management system, a headset, and a rack to hold it on. i think there might be one more thing.

check it out, there's going to be 1,337 prizes other than the grand prize.

all that's required is name, email verification, and a captcha, so why not, mirite?

Zack said:
Hahah! I see! You're getting "frags" from us!
u c wut i did thar? :p

not like i'm going to win anything, but eh. better than joining without anyone getting anything, eh?

//RUN.exe said:
too bad razer products are poorly made and *censored.2.0*ty.

c:
What? I actually got a razer mouse when it was on sale, I like it, it works well and looks cool all glowy blue and whatnot.

You have a better company.... or were you being sarcastic, that c: face confuzels me...

Sporge27 said:
//RUN.exe said:

c:
What? I actually got a razer mouse when it was on sale, I like it, it works well and looks cool all glowy blue and whatnot.

You have a better company.... or were you being sarcastic, that c: face confuzels me...
i have a razer mouse.

it's got sensitive mouse buttons, plenty of ridges where *censored.2.0* can build up in (meaning i have to take care to clean it like every few days), and in general razer support is terrible.

//RUN.exe said:
Sporge27 said:
//RUN.exe said:

c:

i have a razer mouse.

it's got sensitive mouse buttons, plenty of ridges where *censored.2.0* can build up in (meaning i have to take care to clean it like every few days), and in general razer support is terrible.
sensitive buttons is a good thing imo, I mean it is better than have buttons you have to REALLY push to work.

Sporge27 said:
//RUN.exe said:
Sporge27 said:
//RUN.exe said:

c:

i have a razer mouse.

sensitive buttons is a good thing imo, I mean it is better than have buttons you have to REALLY push to work.
it registers a slight twitch of my index finger as a click.

it's not at all a good thing when it's this sensitive.

I just realized... psyche is getting a better chance of winning from us... >_>

Well posted my link on facebook, hope I get enough peeps :p

Sporge27 said:
I just realized... psyche is getting a better chance of winning from us... >_>

Well posted my ]not necessarily

apparently you have to refer 10 people to be in the running for one of the 1,337 prizes, and right now i have 9, though it says i need 2 more. :/

i'm not going to be able to make it into the top 10, who are the only ones who get a set prize from the number of referrals.

and i said that on the first page, just not outright :p

Back