Foolproof Cycling Method

Oh, I have a second character that holds a lot of stuff in her locker :3 so I keep getting mail but I never log on and clear it out
So whenever I load the game he comes up and tells me to tell xxx to clear her mail etc and that takes like 30 secs

Thanks so much for this, I tried it out on my brother's town, and it's been working like a charm! :D

Yup, it did. ^^
Pete has an affect/effect (?) on cycling?

Pretty sure what he means is if Pete is waiting outside, because listening to him and taking whatever he came to give you takes about a minute. It doesn't affect cycling, though.

This is probably a dumb question, but I had the cycle working for my second town, switched DS's and it threw my cycle off, and I was wondering - Is there a fast-ish way to get a villager in boxes or just go day by day until Isabelle tells you someone is leaving?

From a pure cycling standpoint it definitely works.But if you're the type of player that likes to mingle with your villagers even in a cycling town then this method isn't for you.I had the beautiful ordinance in effect and I've never seen so many flowers in a New Leaf town before although it seemed to stunt the growth of the town tree.The only negative was that I kept getting really lame villagers but that's not the fault of this method of cycling,it's just bad luck.

I just got a fourth copy of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

I initially tried Karen's suggested method but made a mistake. I did three dates after the first year (in one-year increments) and then followed with five days.

For example:

March 31, 2012
March 31, 2013
March 31, 2014
March 31, 2015
April 05, 2015​

I needed to go with the five days after March 31, 2014. So, I'll try this again a little later. (Thanks, Karen!)

Last edited:
Back