• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Flyffel Art Shoppy

Flyffel

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Crown Trophy
Goomba
Pinky
Pinky
Invader
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hellooo!

I'm starting with "pay what you feel like it's worth" (in TBT). Just be fair, please. (I might fix prices at any time so get your requests in. :p => Only affects requests made after an announcement obviously.)

I'm not gonna bother posting examples since there is no risk involved...?

Just post references and any extra explanation of what you want there to be. You don't need to post what you are offering. Like if the finished piece is worth 20 TBT for your then that's what you'd pay.

I retain full rights to accept/decline any request for any reason.

Last edited:
simple pixel commissions are also available, for those please state an offer in TBT

(everything in my signature and avatar is by me btw.)

Last edited:
Hi Flyffel! I need to save up more tbt (I have another request out for 50tbt so I don't have much at the moment, so I'll do some posts while you work on the commission):)) But just so I know: the little animated Marshal is also yours? If so, could you do something similar but with my fave cutie Filbert? And with pastel pink/purple colours for the case and decorated with little moons & stars? Thank you :)

But just so I know: the little animated Marshal is also yours? If so, could you do something similar but with my fave cutie Filbert? And with pastel pink/purple colours for the case and decorated with little moons & stars? Thank you :)
yes I made it, that's fine, I'll probably do that tomorrow then c:

yes I made it, that's fine, I'll probably do that tomorrow then c:

Great! I already have a little more tbt, so that's great. How much would you like for it? I'm bad with pricing & I want it to be fair!

hii!! i was wondering if you could draw my boyfriend & i?s acpc characters? the style is totally up to you i would just like something of our characters together :)

here?s a reference: https://imgur.com/a/8N3O7Oh

i?m not sure how much art usually goes for on here but i?m willing to pay any amount of tbt really because i don?t use this forum as much as i used to

Last edited:
@Nougat you can send the 120 TBT we agreed on anytime you want, no hurries!
HCmxY8Y.gif

@cayenne are the bells in your sidebar your budget? Do you prefer something smaller (pixel art) or more like a pay-what-you wish sketch type thing? I can also try bigger more time consuming / expensive art (than a sketch) but I'm not as confident in awesome results there tbh!!

Back