• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling π™π™‘π™€π™¬π™šπ™§π™¨, π™π™€π™¨π™¨π™žπ™‘π™¨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π˜Ώπ™„π™”π™Ž

Hey I need a right megalo side! I have these fossils not listed on your list:

Tricera skull
Dunkleoesteus
Dimetrodon skull
Corpolite
Mammoth skull
T. rex tail
Spino skull
Plesio tail

Let me know if you need any of these~

Can I do 4 purple mums, 4 pink mums, 4 purple tulips, shell arch, garden wagon, ironwood bed, and bonsai shelf for 25nmt?

I would like to purchase all the black flowers you have available, please!
All the black flowers I have available ok... Lemme calculate that for a moment.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to purchase all the black flowers you have available, please!
That's a total of 23 flowers so if there's 1 NMT per 4 flowers that'll be 5.75 rounded up to 6 NMT for the whole batch. Sound good?

All the black flowers I have available ok... Lemme calculate that for a moment.
Post automatically merged:

That's a total of 23 flowers so if there's 1 NMT per 4 flowers that'll be 5.75 rounded up to 6 NMT for the whole batch. Sound good?
sounds great, thank you! I’m available for the next few hours c:

Back