• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

me, actually crying

what have i done

xan Pls convince them to dom again i beg of you, i thought 16k per was ****in good oh my Goodness

and to answer rainbowcherry's question, ice because eyes =p

Last edited:
Wind here...

theyve been very helpful and generous,
but im clueless when it comes to dom battles, or flight v flight or whatever...

Last edited:
I've neglected my dragons for a bit since I've been caught up in being home from school for a week and playing Spyro non-stop ;;
Now that everyone's fed, I'm looking forward for Brightshine~

Also since everyone else is stating their flights, I'm shadow ^^v Hellooo

I'm pleg as you may have guessed haha. Best pie though. -sneeze-

Also yeah I'm overly hyped for next festa though cause I missed it last year stupid holidays here...

what holiday? was it St. John's Eve/Midsummer??

midsummer eve today yes, usually we are away to this village hole bc mom's holiday cause she used to have it by now but she had later now thank goodness.. or not that place still sucks

not getting a lot of traction in my flight's thread ;u; she's gone!

I'm giving away this sweetie! if you'd like her, PM/VM me :>

Last edited:
Hi there, I just bought a lair expansion...almost 400k treasure, but I at least got a small discount (because dom discount), so I thought okay why not. And I hatched this Radioactive Rigdeback girl, I think she`s quite pretty, so trying to sell her on the AH, maybe someone wants her, before I train and exalt her when she grows up.

Jupiter & Saturn: New primary and secondary genes! YAHOO Am going to be more poor trying to get this gen LOL

AH I DIDN'T SEE YOU REPLIED SORRY

yeah i haven't bothered to buy fodder. it's certainly a good idea, though. but, fodder prices go a lot higher during dom so it's good to have ones before then yes? wouldn't you lose money if you buy them during a heated dom and they get exalted for less?

and the new genes are alright. not my style, but they are cool.

soo I wasn't supposed to get new dragons but there was a 7-digit grab bag and I got these two :3 I really like the wildclaw <3 have to rename them though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back