• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Out of curiosity, is anyone even still getting lag? The site's working perfectly fine for me o_O

i feel like none of these people understand RNG

"OMG SOMEONE GOT 3 EGGS AND I OPENED 200 CHESTS AND GOT 0"

if you have ever played any MMO ever in your entire ****ing life youd be used to this by now. RNG is RNG is RNG, pls stop whining about the most basic concept ever

ssshh hshHH
no pls we dont want drama rising over here again
WHISPER

k i'll shut it
ayy im back 2 225k
but i still feel poor rip me

i feel like none of these people understand RNG

"OMG SOMEONE GOT 3 EGGS AND I OPENED 200 CHESTS AND GOT 0"

if you have ever played any MMO ever in your entire ****ing life youd be used to this by now. RNG is RNG is RNG, pls stop whining about the most basic concept ever
ugh yessss
so much whining about 'omg i opened x number of chests and just got stupid food items!'
it's like shiny pokemon, it's all up to RNG. One member can get a egg after 10 chests, another member after 300

Last edited:
Only thing I want to whine about are the low chest prices.

Going to start buying imposter bears soon once they go below 80-90k.

Last edited:
Since Chest prices have tanked, there's a user who's accepting chests as payment for retired festival items, if anyone was looking to trade away their chests instead of selling them.

1EcB2El.jpg

Only thing I want to whine about are the low chest prices.

Going to start buying imposter bears soon once they go below 80-90k.

WAIT WHAT IMPOSTER BEARS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Chest prices have tanked, there's a user who's accepting chests as payment for retired festival items, if anyone was looking to trade away their chests instead of selling them.

Link please?

Agh why am I broke at a time like this? D':

Wait, so is it possible to get nocturne eggs while battling in the coliseum? (as a "prize" when you win a battle?) & do you need to go to a certain area ?

Link please?

Chests for Festival Items~

Their first post might not be up to date cos I traded for some things. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agh why am I broke at a time like this? D':

Wait, so is it possible to get nocturne eggs while battling in the coliseum? (as a "prize" when you win a battle?) & do you need to go to a certain area ?

In 6 specific Coliseum venues, there are monsters who drop Strange Chests. Each chest has the chance of holding a Nocturne egg, breed change scroll, familiar, or food, or a trinket.

oh man the new dragon species is so cute I want one ;m; why must they cost so much tho at the auction House and I didn't have any luck via scavenging today

but I got a wind egg.. not what I wanted but ah well​

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have 1 or 2 lvl 10 dragons I could borrow for today & tomorrow? Mine are all low-leveled so the coli isn't really working out xD I can pay a couple hundred tbt!

Hey, does anyone have 1 or 2 lvl 10 dragons I could borrow for today & tomorrow? Mine are all low-leveled so the coli isn't really working out xD I can pay a couple hundred tbt!

I might have a couple dragons left to lend, once the site loads properly for me I'll check and see who's left in my lair. o:

welp I gave in and thought eh I need at least one dragon for my lair
so I went to the auction house and got myself this beautiful lady

also mmmm I love it when the eye color goes so well with the colors of the dragon uwu

Back