• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I'm just watching strange chests being bought so I can put more up at higher prices yess now they are 9k.

This is why I actually hope the Coli will be down for an hour or two. xD; So I can sell the like, 40 chests I have leftover for a higher price.

GUYS
"8:15: We are still working on addressing coliseum. Our apologies for the downtime. We would like to announce that we will be extending the Night of the Nocturne event one day, to end 01-04-15 23:59, with chests disintegrating one day later as well, on the 5th."
Thank you, admin team <3

GUYS
"8:15: We are still working on addressing coliseum. Our apologies for the downtime. We would like to announce that we will be extending the Night of the Nocturne event one day, to end 01-04-15 23:59, with chests disintegrating one day later as well, on the 5th."
Thank you, admin team <3

another day of wasting my life in the coliseum

GUYS
Thank you, admin team <3

BUT I WANT NOCTURNE EGGS, LOL.

All this downtime is making me bond and click through all my familiars.

Guys, my nocturne:

:D

She's cute!
Tested her out in Scry, Tiger looks okay, too.
gene_zpse63d1a60.png

BTW, Coli is up.

Last edited:
Where are all of the locations of coli enemies that drop strange chests?

"Woodland Path, from Snarling Mimics
Scorched Forest, from Snarling Mimics
Waterway, from Ectoplasmimes
Arena, from Ectoplasmimes
Kelp Beds, from Jawlockers
Golem Workshop, from Jawlockers"

"Woodland Path, from Snarling Mimics
Scorched Forest, from Snarling Mimics
Waterway, from Ectoplasmimes
Arena, from Ectoplasmimes
Kelp Beds, from Jawlockers
Golem Workshop, from Jawlockers"

Thank you!

I had 85 notifications ._.

but now I'ma rich newbie.

Also NOOO chest prices are 6000, I hope the coliseum breaks again (sorry).

Last edited:
Back