• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

So I guess some people are blaming Light of cheating in Battle Royale. I guess they have this thread buying leveled fodder for like 9k or something. :p

I don't think it's cheating, they're freakin smart. :D If they can outwit us in getting fodder, go ahead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But wait I haven't read the rules yet let me read them then I'll resay my piece. :D

it is kinda cheating tho because there was an agreement to not do that

anyways
they're gonna be available until i finish lunch
they all have basic primaries thanks mom

Last edited:
it is kinda cheating tho because there was an agreement to not do that

anyways
they're gonna be available until i finish lunch
they have have basic primaries thanks mom
Oh really? :eek: yeah all I knew about Battle Royale was we were trying to win and when It started. I never read the rules ;-; Didn't exactly know there was a list and everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow that sucks. I mean I bet every flight is going to have a thread like that now. :( :( I just wish no flight had a thread like that ad they'd stop being so lazy. :p I mean no offence to Light flight as it's like my second favorite/maybe even tied with first.

Oh really? :eek: yeah all I knew about Battle Royale was we were trying to win and when It started. I never read the rules ;-; Didn't exactly know there was a list and everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow that sucks. I mean I bet every flight is going to have a thread like that now. :( :( I just wish no flight had a thread like that ad they'd stop being so lazy. :p I mean no offence to Light flight as it's like my second favorite/maybe even tied with first.

idk all the rules, i just exalt my hatchlings and that's it. but i know raffles were called off

Well that sucks. What I'm hearing is the other flights have a pretty low chance of winning right now.
LIGHT WHY'D YOU GO TO THAT LEVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :( Your glitter Mama must be ashamed.

tumblr_nb7eopYiPZ1tpjhy1o1_r2_500.gif

Lafiel said:
My anaconda don't

Last edited:
Is it just me or
A. The dragons for 50k in the AH are to un pretty for people to pay 50k for

B. People are losing interest in Crystal
or
C. People are too busy with BR to buy the 50k crystals in the AH.

:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 5581T rip

I can send you a couple k if you tell me your username. :rolleyes:

Is it just me or
A. The dragons for 50k in the AH are to un pretty for people to pay 50k for

B. People are losing interest in Crystal
or
C. People are too busy with BR to buy the 50k crystals in the AH.

:p

Combination of the three, most likely. The Crystal market's been slow for maybe 3 or 4 days now, I've been keeping tabs on it. I'm still slowly but steadily selling some of my nicer Crystals for 75k-100k, though, so there are still buyers.

Combination of the three, most likely. The Crystal market's been slow for maybe 3 or 4 days now, I've been keeping tabs on it. I'm still slowly but steadily selling some of my nicer Crystals for 75k-100k, though, so there are still buyers.
Aw that sucks. That probably means by the time I find a female crystal for my spiral and they breed it'll be to late for them to make me much money. But oh well, they are still awesome to have!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, that's generous, but no thanks ^^

(But for future reference my username is Tokay)

Ok! :) I'll try to remember. :D

Aw that sucks. That probably means by the time I find a female crystal for my spiral and they breed it'll be to late for them to make me much money. But oh well, they are still awesome to have!! :D

I just checked and your other Spiral is RTB in 5 days, which isn't too far away. o: Have you considered looking for a mate for her instead?

I just checked and your other Spiral is RTB in 5 days, which isn't too far away. o: Have you considered looking for a mate for her instead?
xD Ummmmmmmmmmm. Honestly I forgot I had her for a while. :D :D I'll go look for a mate for her. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or actually once Crys dragon is ready to breed she's breeding with that dragon. I forgot haha. :D

Back