• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Guys, It might be posted already but registration window is December 15th! tell your friends who arent on it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got rid of all my dragon cept for 3 of them, why did I do this? I have no idea lol ʅ( ) ʃ

oh right because I'm a picky person and only want dragons that will produce the nicest
looking offsprings to sale....yeah that's why (?;)

Random question x2

What dragon species is your fave and which is your least fave

Fave for me are coatls I love the aztec look to them which fits well considering the name of the Dragon species they also have such lovely plumage I love dragons with feathers over fur and scales.

Least fave is the fae species sorry to anyone who likes them but they look too frail and scrawny for my taste.

My fav is skydancers. I love how the babies and i love how they grow up. Least favorite is fae/guardians. they look a little to weird idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
I keep saying, "Hey, you should exalt some dergs! Get money!", but then I think, "Hey but what if I need them tho they could be good" and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE 0 SPACE,

hoe.jpg

****, why are these guys so pricey? Overpricing?
[ ignore my obscure picture names I always name them something vulgar lmao ]

Last edited:
I'm not as awesome as Xanarcah and Xarazura in the AH. But I think I'm pretty lucky with eggs.

This week I got a lightning and nature egg from the Coli. Then just got a fire egg from gathering.

Ayyyy

I keep saying, "Hey, you should exalt some dergs! Get money!", but then I think, "Hey but what if I need them tho they could be good" and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE 0 SPACE,

Lol I'm the opposite I can't seem to keep droogs
I'll be like oh man this dragon is so lovely I'll never let them go
nope never ever ( )

...-exalts dragon a few days later-

I've not found a single egg in the Coli :l Maybe the 40+ hours I've spent there just isn't enough idk

Yeee new crystal snipes, happy days~ All of these are too pretty to sell on and I'm gonna run out of space again
Obvious misprice at about 425 treasure, I haven't heard anything from the seller yet

And these two shadow spiral sisters for 25k each

omg are you selling the first one?

So, since we're on the topic, it's my turn to ask everyone a question now. xD

Snipers: when you get a pm from the previous owner who mispriced a dragon, do you return or keep it? If you keep it, what do you reply with?

Mostly I'm curious because I'm having a hard time coming up with a nice way of saying "Nah, I'm keeping your dragon to sell for mad profit." o:

Last edited:
So, I spent all day in the fairgrounds getting up to 150,000 treasure so I could buy this AMAZING dragon I found in the AH. I JUST got enough, went there, and someone else bought it. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snipers: when you get a pm from the previous owner who mispriced a dragon, do you return or keep it? If you keep it, what do you reply with?

Mostly I'm curious because I'm having a hard time coming up with a nice way of saying "Nah, I'm keeping your dragon to sell for mad profit." o:
Just tell them mistakes happen and you'd really like to keep the dragon. :D But I want to see the dragon. ;)

LOL, I've ignored them. oops, sorry not sorry It's not your fault they mispriced!

Double check your prices brah
or
"sorry i sold him lol"

But if it truly was one it would be kind of rude to just keep it imo. I mean, if it wasn't a misprice and they just said "i want back" yeah keep it but if it was me they messaged I'd just give it back tbh..

Last edited:
^^Yeah but what if they check your lair...and you haven't sold them yet??

I think telling them nicely your keeping them or ignore them is the best way. :)

Back